Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Make it so you have to hold down left click or alt to use Nos rather than click it and Nos won't stop until it's gone. Also have a Nos gauge that shows how much Nos you have in the tank, Some race servers have this already. But we would have to have a location where we can pay to refill the Nos rply when the tank is empty. And obviously make it so x2 Nos has the least amount, x5 a bit more and x10 a lot in the Nos tank.

Advantages/Benefits
A lot more RP like and No more miss-clicking the Nos button. Also another money sink, With the refilling of nos.

Disadvantages
If any
None.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- More RP way of using Nos.

Additional information:
22c3e5cda5.png
Example of the Nos gauge from a race server.
-

Last edited by a moderator:

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
BIG ASS +1 NIGGA LMAO
we need this dramatically its so much better and i wouldnt mind refilling my nos

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
+1, even tho i dont use NOS but i like the idea

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
To say you originally thought of this when you was helping me with mapping on my mapping server because of the gauge on there, so credits? jokes <3

+1 even thought I don't use nos!

IlikeTrains

Banned User
+1

Its annoying when you are using a touchpad and you turn on the NOS and all other simple servers seem to have this implemented well.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I'm on the fence, I agree with making it so you have to hold a button instead of it just being on for like 45 seconds nonstop. But if this all gets implemented there should be a legal place where you go and RPly fill the bottle back up at. It's legal to use irl at race tracks, and race tracks can refill the bottle. We have a mapped drag strip that would be a perfect spot to refill them at. And no, not free refills. But not a million dollars per-refill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png