Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- I think we need to raise the un-impound fee when getting your car from Hex and this is due to the fact that nobody cares about abandoning their cars in the middle of the street for lack of consequence. I think with this economy the fee should be around $1500+ and if the scripters are up to the task maybe we should make it so cars are 1.5k and the larger the vehicle the higher the un-impound fee? So a truck would be around 2.5k or something along those lines.

Advantages/Benefits
People with think before they leave their cars parked illegaly and abandoned.
People might think about negotiating with Hex for a lower un-impound fee.

Disadvantages
If any
People whining about the price.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Raising un-impound fee.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Less abandoned cars.

Additional information:
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
+1, however instead of raising the fee by vehicle size, why not vehicle price instead? Kinda makes more sense to me.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
+1, however instead of raising the fee by vehicle size, why not vehicle price instead? Kinda makes more sense to me.

That works a lot better in fact, Perfect. But I think the minimum price a car should be is maybe 1.5k still.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1 great idea. But I don't think impounds charge you depending on the price of the vehicle but rather what size class it it. So I think by sizes is the most realistic.
And higher prices will mean people start parking their vehicles!

Vercetti

- I think we need to raise the un-impound fee when getting your car from Hex and this is due to the fact that nobody cares about abandoning their cars in the middle of the street for lack of consequence. I think with this economy the fee should be around $1500+ and if the scripters are up to the task maybe we should make it so cars are 1.5k and the larger the vehicle the higher the un-impound fee? So a truck would be around 2.5k or something along those lines.

Totally agree with you. +1
I think price should increase equivalently to the size of the vehicle.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
I don't mind price or size whichever is easier to implement honestly, As long as the minimum an un-impound can be is 1500.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
+1 automatically, my vortex has been in hex for like 3 months now, i'll pay a hefty fee and probably argue with HEX icly for it or something.
Good suggestion though, it helps when people with tons of money and tons of cars impounded so they just unimpound them all and leave them there.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
So that is about 1.5k forva mannana. 3K for a sultan And 10k for an Infernus. YEAH LETS DO IT. +1

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Hmm, if you go inactive for 30days, and then your cars will be impounded im i right?

greenops011

Donator
Donator
To add to this suggestion, maybe if the car remains impounded for more than 30 days (IRL time), it goes to auction. That would give people even more incentive to number 1, not let their car get impounded, and two, not just let their car sit in impound indefinately

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
To add to this suggestion, maybe if the car remains impounded for more than 30 days (IRL time), it goes to auction. That would give people even more incentive to number 1, not let their car get impounded, and two, not just let their car sit in impound indefinately
If im not mistaken i am pretty sure we tried this before. It didn't work so well. Not quite the auction but it went to a sales lot across from the old Hex. People were getting all butthurt because they didn't wanna lose their vehicles. and they went inactive and didn't get the chance to get back. I like the idea though +1

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Do the car auctions some other time, That's just going to over complicate things, Lets just raise un-impound fee for now.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I will implement this feature, I will make it depend on the time the car has been impounded for.

Malachi

I have a suggestion, if the same car continuously gets impounded it should double or at least raise the price as well.

sUp5rET.png