<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea

It's an idea for players and maybe a bank. You can loan money from bank/players and if you do that you have to make contract. Then its 100% sure will pay back. For example if you loan $1.000.000 dollars then every payslip you pay some percentage of that back. And ofcourse it would include interest. You can also choose what percentage goes back every payday or something like that.

Advantages/Benefits

-More roleplay.
-Money loaning possible.

Disadvantages
If any

Not sure but atm the payslip is limited to 200k, so I dont know how it would work.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
More roleplay.

Additional information:
-

Bartiex

I think there should be a set amount, and once you loan once you can't do more until you've payed off your current loan. Also when applying for the loan you need to give a valid reason, not just like "I need moolah".

If you say like "I need moolah for a business I want to start" the bank should monitor your transactions and make sure you're doing so, if they see you took the money and you're either spending it on some other crap or just bullshitting them they should get da' pohleace on yer ass.

((5 Million max loan or something))

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
I think there should be a set amount, and once you loan once you can't do more until you've payed off your current loan. Also when applying for the loan you need to give a valid reason, not just like "I need moolah".

If you say like "I need moolah for a business I want to start" the bank should monitor your transactions and make sure you're doing so, if they see you took the money and you're either spending it on some other crap or just bullshitting them they should get da' pohleace on yer ass.

((5 Million max loan or something))

Like Bartiex said. The user needs to give a valid reason for the loan and maybe a "processing/pending" stage for this, where someone, not sure who at this time has to accept/decline the loan.

I don't think you should be able to loan more than a few mil as people may just loan a lot and I know they have to give it back but yaknow...

Also needs to be a stage where if you like you only have $15,000 in your bank and $5 on you and you loan 200,000$ then spend it all.... How do you pay it back? Do you get me? Like people may say, get the police or a auto 911 but the user could of loaned 3,000,000 and bought a v12 awd and then stat transferred and Ck'd that alt and boom, they don't need to pay it back. Needs to be a warning system for the admins or a abusing rule.

Neutral

Last edited by a moderator:

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
-1 A Faction Already does this... in fact im in the faction... it is called Union Banking & Depository its on Olympic Boulevard near Santa Marina Beach

Bartiex

Basically nobody has heard of it, if it ain't official then bye.

Plus mate what is this 0.0

BsIMU1c.png
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
/loanmoney
Syntax - amount. -player -interest percent -payslips to pay off the loan

Then the player would have to agree with the terms and Voilaa

No?

+Needs like 50 hrs on alt

AaronM

Donator
-1 A Faction Already does this... in fact im in the faction... it is called Union Banking & Depository its on Olympic Boulevard near Santa Marina Beach

Cool story bro..

But he means a actual GUI or something, something you can get cash from, not a person. Like if no one is on, there will be like a cityhall NPC or something to go to and give your reason to and how much to be reviewed.

Your faction is abit cringy. I had a few friends go there to take loans and you refused due to knowing they're rich OOC'ly...

UqDuGn2.png

BE FUCKING SCARED EVERYONE :eek:!

Can I just say, I think it's Atmas but someone has a un-finished BB-Code in their signature as everyones signature is now ITALICS and BOLD, on any other thread, my signature is fine.

If you don't get what I mean, check below!

Bartiex:
Other threads:
6tFuBBS.png

On this thread:
WPRCdcB.png

Me:
Other threads:
zRBWIGeg.png

On this thread:
mtGR61P.png

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
Just saying that we need more RP and the faction i am in would help ... you dont just go get medical assistance from an NPC , you should be able to get a loan from a real person activity is rising up for this faction just give it a chance. We didnt deny ANYONE for OOC Reasons you just cant go get a fucking $20,000,000 Loan when we havent ever done business with you ... you could easily take it and run. We are not official yet but if you make scripts like that we DEFINATELY wont be.... All i am saying is we need more RP and give the faction a chance

AaronM

Donator
Yes, maybe the server can make a faction out of this, so leaders can /approveloan or something but you faction I'm not sure people will go to it as your reputation isn't the greatest, lets be fair?

But I mean, not 100% sure on your faction having this script.

Maybe a brand new "Bank of Los Santos." or something.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
This has too many missing pieces honestly. Yall not thinking of where the money could come from. Spawning random money will make the economy even more shit. And if too many people take money out the bank, now your looking at a economy crash and everything being 20X more expensive.

I am neutral but more on the -1 side. This suggestion needs more info added in it.

AaronM

Donator
This has too many missing pieces honestly. Yall not thinking of where the money could come from. Spawning random money will make the economy even more shit. And if too many people take money out the bank, now your looking at a economy crash and everything being 20X more expensive.

I am neutral but more on the -1 side. This suggestion needs more info added in it.

True, it all needs discussing and thought out but could be a good idea :)

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
The max loan should be 2/3rd of your bank account balance, as you can realistically pay that off.

Example:
New player with 15,000$ starter money takes out the max loan he can (2/3rd of 15,000) for whatever reason he is approved for, he gets

10,000$.

I also feel, if you have less then 1,000,000 you may take out a loan (A.K.A Stat whores with 15M don't get a loan of 10M), strictly for business reasons, that have a potential profit.

Also, people should be automatically placed on a list if they fail to repay their loan within 48 Hours of negative bank balance. Basically if you reach the amount of 0$ Bank balance, or you begin to accumulate a negative balance in your bank account, you get 48 Hours to repay your loan in full or begin making payments on it again and if you don't do either you will be placed on a "Loan Evasion" list which will basically be like the /apb list for PD, and your name will be on the list untill you've begun paying off your loan again or else face jail time.

+1

AaronM

Donator
Don't let James' faction have this script!

1) I just entered his bank and he was giving loans to 2 people. He went through with a 300k loan then I went up to him and asked for a 300k one he said 'no 200k' so I said 250... he then said no, I said 200 and then he said "oh we don't do loans to people" and ran off and basically MG'd from when I was fucking with him with a mask and clothes, ect... >_>

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Don't let James' faction have this script!

1) I just entered his bank and he was giving loans to 2 people. He went through with a 300k loan then I went up to him and asked for a 300k one he said 'no 200k' so I said 250... he then said no, I said 200 and then he said "oh we don't do loans to people" and ran off and basically MG'd from when I was fucking with him with a mask and clothes, ect... >_>

No one should trust dat guy tbh

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
If such thing like this would be added, I would not feel comfortable with players managing it. I feel like it could be dealt with via forums.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
If such thing like this would be added, I would not feel comfortable with players managing it. I feel like it could be dealt with via forums.

Agree with this, we all know James is the last person Id want money from.

sUp5rET.png