Chief Of Police
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[X] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Due to the fact that the MDC for police dont show all the vehicles of the owner and also add a way to make a waypoint to a property for SWAT as the property just say house most of the time and so on.

Advantages/Benefits
- Better for finding propertys for warrants
- We can see all the vehicle someone owns(as we should anyway)

Disadvantages
If any
- N/A

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- bring a more logically thing for the MDC for people and also makes it easier for warrants.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-

Additional information:

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Some vehicles are not registered at DMV's. And not all property's are connected to government/municipal services (IE Water/sanitation/electricity) so technically they are off the grid. Rather add a features that allows players to register their vehicles and choose what vehicles not to register which is linked to the MDC system. The same for properties, so there are no fuzz around it.

Leafyishere

Chief Of Police
Thats why you should get an admin who can change the that.

Thats been with the server a long time thats why such plates such as 'REMOVE' Exist.

Propertys would be the same, get an admin to remove the property off the list.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Some vehicles are not registered at DMV's. And not all property's are connected to government/municipal services (IE Water/sanitation/electricity) so technically they are off the grid. Rather add a features that allows players to register their vehicles and choose what vehicles not to register which is linked to the MDC system. The same for properties, so there are no fuzz around it.

Registering your vehicle at the DMV should definitely be a thing, I don't know why we haven't done this yet. As for the interior part, running off the grid is very uncommon, but it should be an editable function for administrators; maybe lead+ to be able to remove certain interiors from being listed on the MDC. I'd say a good 90% of interiors are not RP'd as being "off grid".

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Yeah I think that we should have to register vehicles as well. Because why would police know about those quads you have sitting in your shed? What about that old tractor you use around the farm? And irl, the police is only gonna know about the address on your license. I think we should have to register vehicles at the dmv, and we should only have to give the police info about one property. The police finding additional properties with further investigation is a different story.

Lazzo

I eat children
Donator
-1 for the acctually first part , but the other part of having a registering system to the DMV / Goverment and Properties again to something like Census like we have in the UK.

Making it so the cops are going to be able to raid any property that your player owns is a bit PG as IRL you can register to other names or pay cash so its not registered.
Giving PD this amount of control over raids would be PG in my opinion , Making them an unstoppable force?

Serket

Donator
+1 , If you don't want a property or a vehicle to appear or to be registered then roleplay paying cash to register it or registering said property to other names, of course providing the correct documents and such which you'd have to RP'ly get aswell, and as soon as you've done that, you can get an admin to deal with it and remove it from your name.

sUp5rET.png