Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[Le X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- You know how you have the ability to enter the interior of you're Journey or Tropic by that magical right click button? Well, imagine if something exist allowing you to enter the door on the exterior that can be made unsolid. I've played on other servers that have had something similar on the tropics they had where you good walk through the exterior door and F**K Around inside and such. Me and a friend were goofing around earlier with this In-game because we had some sort of bug going on where we could walk through the door of the journey, it would be great for RP With people on the exterior on the vehicle. The vehicles it can most likely be added to is the Journey,Tropic and Hotdog van((Not sure about the last one))
((Another thing, I am not saying remove the actual right click and entering it to place a safe and store you're guns and what not,keep it aswell))

Advantages/Benefits
Higher RP with the exterior'd players and not having to communicate via /pm when on other sides and basicaly overall FUN!

Disadvantages
If any
-Small amounts of MG and maybe a few bugs but nothing else From what I can see.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Getting one of the scripters to make it and implement it if possible

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Funner RP Standards with the vehicles and more people going about purchasing these special vehicles

Additional information:
- None. ((For Now))

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[Le X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- You know how you have the ability to enter the interior of you're Journey or Tropic by that magical right click button? Well, imagine if something exist allowing you to enter the door on the exterior that can be made unsolid. I've played on other servers that have had something similar on the tropics they had where you good walk through the exterior door and F**K Around inside and such. Me and a friend were goofing around earlier with this In-game because we had some sort of bug going on where we could walk through the door of the journey, it would be great for RP With people on the exterior on the vehicle. The vehicles it can most likely be added to is the Journey,Tropic and Hotdog van((Not sure about the last one))
((Another thing, I am not saying remove the actual right click and entering it to place a safe and store you're guns and what not,keep it aswell))

Advantages/Benefits
Higher RP with the exterior'd players and not having to communicate via /pm when on other sides and basicaly overall FUN!

Disadvantages
If any
-Small amounts of MG and maybe a few bugs but nothing else From what I can see.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Getting one of the scripters to make it and implement it if possible

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Funner RP Standards with the vehicles and more people going about purchasing these special vehicles

Additional information:
- None. ((For Now))

Happy now, I found the mod which I guess does not really need to be scripted its only a simple journey.txd,journey.dff,tropic.txd,tropic.dff,mrwhoop.txd,mrwhoop.dff,hotdog.txd and hotdog.dff

I searched for them which they are just basic collision mods,with these you could enter the, MrWhooPee,hotdog van,Journey and theTropic Yacht. +1 If you like food RP in trucks :D I have the links for all the mods if someone wants to implement them or if a admin would. Good side is that none of them are related to other servers. Just modding websites and since they are the default GTA SA vehicles they won't cause lag like most other mods

Last edited by a moderator:

admbot

You know if not both parties have this mod it will look REALLY messed up when somebody enters the vehicle

DrJoseEvil

Donator
You know if not both parties have this mod it will look REALLY messed up when somebody enters the vehicle

I know that, I am having Masterchief making the script for it at the moment, the chances of this being added will go up probably %10 now lol considering the admins won't have to do the dirty work

Jetson

even though this is a great suggestion, its just not practical. Sure a yone can download something from the internet and put it in but if im looking at it right, wont everyone need this mod for it to work? Plus what happens when someone leaves a gun in there and oh no someone steals it "RPly it would be locked" nah its not worth it. great idea tho.

masterchief

even though this is a great suggestion, its just not practical. Sure a yone can download something from the internet and put it in but if im looking at it right, wont everyone need this mod for it to work? Plus what happens when someone leaves a gun in there and oh no someone steals it "RPly it would be locked" nah its not worth it. great idea tho.
with the gun part it doesent let you set it down in it as its a vehicle just like the rest of them, i set it up so it would auto download if it is added as it does NOT cause any extra lagg, and trust me i get 30 fps normaly on mta and dont see any diffrence

DrJoseEvil

Donator

The thing is, It would promote so much roleplay for both sides. of course scenarios like this can happen but as long the possible thief want's to take it he is gonna need to atleast know its would be icly there, not just /me looks at random guy's forced /me of shoving the gun in the car. The good thing things like that can also be rp'd with /ame and /ado so nooone sees it drive around the corner and stick it in the inv.

masterchief

The thing is, It would promote so much roleplay for both sides. of course scenarios like this can happen but as long the possible thief want's to take it he is gonna need to atleast know its would be icly there, not just /me looks at random guy's forced /me of shoving the gun in the car. The good thing things like that can also be rp'd with /ame and /ado so nooone sees it drive around the corner and stick it in the inv.
You can only put the gun in the cars inventory lol it wont set down like its on a table so if you lock it they cant non rply take it.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
[Request] Looking for a forum admin to start a YES or NO Poll to be started so this can be done faster

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I would +1 this, but seems a bit hard to implement without any bugs properly. If it can be made without bugs, ofcourse I will +1. Everybody would if they've got an eye for GOOD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png