sUp5rET.png

Sig request - masterchief (yes i seriously want this)

masterchief

Username:masterchief
Date:4/29/15
Dimensions of the Signature (Clarify either Pixels or Inches):Whatever you feel is best
Theme?: MLG

Details on what you want in the picture: i want mountain dew, doritos, blunts, hit markers, sanic, weed leafs, shrek, them sweg glasses, skeletaman, the sniper used in the quickscopes in mlg vids, a hat saying ob3y, snoop dog, penguin, and ANYTHING else that is MLG that you can think off (i obviously dont expect it all so do what you can, these are ideas, and make sure you have fun with making this)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox

Your Swag will arrive in approximately 4-6 hours. (If noone makes it first, I'll try my best :D )

P.S Oh, and could u PM me ur main alt's skin or at least it's ID? That'd be gr8

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox

Your MLG swag package has arrived!

uIj8DKH.gif

Wow, it even has animations! If you don't like them, I can send you a static image (Has better quality btw)

masterchief

if you can id like it to be the size if your top sig pic even if it does end up pixilated, it just makes it more sweg

Bluefox

if you can id like it to be the size if your top sig pic even if it does end up pixilated, it just makes it more sweg

The gif is the same size as my "Hotline Miami" signature already. It's my standart since the width of 800px is quite fitting

sUp5rET.png