sUp5rET.png

Runescape Account.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
So basically i founded out i got runescape account still avaible and i dont kinda play that game so im guessing i could give it away for IG cash or vippoints i do not need paypal cash at the moment but i might also accept it....

account name : 2h to die

the account has saradomin set, 10m cash, wizard golden stuff, alot of runes, amulet of str, etc.

OFFER​

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Pacram, what number are you looking for in regards to the cost? I might just buy all the millions you got.

Cloud

I'll sell my max level accoumt, 500m, full dragon platebody set, full trinity set..

Max level accounts are shit now btw, as for the 500m id sell it for irl money as its 50 cents a mil * 500 = $250 US dollars so yeah.
BTW runescape stuff isn't valuable :[ only OS money is

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Max level accounts are shit now btw, as for the 500m id sell it for irl money as its 50 cents a mil * 500 = $250 US dollars so yeah.
BTW runescape stuff isn't valuable :[ only OS money is

Being technical on this, 1m = $1.22 at the moment because of how one $5 bond = 6.1m. Thus he's looking at $610 instead of $250 if he were to sell it.

Cloud

Being technical on this, 1m = $1.22 at the moment because of how one $5 bond = 6.1m. Thus he's looking at $610 instead of $250 if he were to sell it.
Logically someone who is buying gold wouldn't go for the more expensive seller would they? The big gold sellers right now are selling at the 90 - 50 cent area right now. Unless your a rich pimp like pacram you'd probably choose the cheapest.

Chase

Logically someone who is buying gold wouldn't go for the more expensive seller would they? The big gold sellers right now are selling at the 90 - 50 cent area right now. Unless your a rich pimp like pacram you'd probably choose the cheapest.

Logic is too difaualt

giphy.gif

sUp5rET.png