sUp5rET.png

Roleplay+ Member Doesn't Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to work towards getting my RP+ status. I jumped on today loaded up my van to sell some furniture at IGS like a little garage sale type of thing. I parked at IGS so my display would be in full camera view. The second I parked a man come up with no mask on or anything flashed a gun and attempted to rob me. It was 7-8am IG. This player in my opinion was just trying to powergame money from a player. he attempted to swing once then shot me without ever pulling the gun or aiming. **correction I checked out the screenshots and the played did in fact pull the gun and aimed but the bind was a single bind and flodded. I logged out stating we can take it to the forums because I feel the RP was at such a low level that the player should have his RP+ status under review.

I usually dont complain about players EXCEPT when they think hitting a bind or two qualifies for good RP. I play on this server for the RP interaction and great community. I was very disappointed in this players failure to display a true MTA:RP RP+ status.

I have screenshots as well if any admins would like to see. I just think putting this player on blast publicly is not the solution. Thank you for listening to my issue I came across today.

So the player Approached no mask, middle of the day in quality clothes. Decided to flash a weapon, and punch a large black man to try and get money, then pulled out the gun and shot all within 1.5 minutes..... like I said above hitting a few binds is not RPing.

Sucks cause I was looking forward to some quality RP this morning
Players like that are IMO killing the server due to their bad RP.

ps
Not sure if this is the correct thread to go in but Ill start here

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
My friend, this is not the correct place to place this.

Please make a ticket on our UCP via mtarp.co.

There the player will be investigated and if the RP isn't suitable for him, his RP+ status will be taken away from him.

Its just a Rant mostly. It frustrates me when players shorthand their RP 90% of the time. Maybe ill make a ticket in a little bit. Im just chillin and watching some breaking bad now hahaa. Kind of waiting to see if he replies and puts in his two cents of defense for himself publicly hahaa

am I wrong for thinking this way?

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Its just a Rant mostly. It frustrates me when players shorthand their RP 90% of the time. Maybe ill make a ticket in a little bit. Im just chillin and watching some breaking bad now hahaa. Kind of waiting to see if he replies and puts in his two cents of defense for himself publicly hahaa

am I wrong for thinking this way?
Well this topic is most likely going to be deleted, you bringing out this person publicly is way that U.S. Sdmins see low. It's better to make a ticket and it shall be handled on there. That's why we do things so secretive

i thought this was the place for public discussion...
I didnt mention any names. im not trying to be low Im just trying to find out if im in the wrong for logging and holding my rp standards especially from a RP+ member to a high standard. Ive been role-paying for many many years and barley ever come to the froums for a discussion. but I felt this was one of the times I would.

**Alright I submitted a ticket.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png