sUp5rET.png

Removing Gamemasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil

-1 well i'll assume that those admins would be busy...and too lazy to teach rp so let the GM's stay please.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
-1 well i'll assume that those admins would be busy...and too lazy to teach rp so let the GM's stay please.

Lazy? Haha Lazy admins don't last long on the team. The main point for trial admins is to do RP schools, and general question reports.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
Lazy? Haha Lazy admins don't last long on the team. The main point for trial admins is to do RP schools, and general question reports.

Seems people think when you get trial admin all that goes out the window.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
My point is that trials are supposed to do that job, and atm there isnt high enough playerbase for GM's.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
and atm there isnt high enough playerbase for GM's.

when you say at the moment, do you mean this summer? or this year? I've been hearing stuff about hundreds of players joining this summer.. but...

-1 Keep the gamemasters, It doesn't matter how big the playerbase is, gamemasters are important for RP School.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Gms are useful for alot of things that arent seen by players, they are the admins eyes for players, unlike admins GM's are basically players with a limited omount of commands, so if there is ever something happening there is bound to be a GM involved, this helps with getting the rp notified to admins and having someone involved in the RP that admins can talk directly to (Becuase Gm's have more to lose for not telling the truth)

Aswell as that we have seen many times trail admins not working out in some way or another. GM's are a helpful way to see if a player is ready to become an admin.

We just need 1 rank of GM, problem solved.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
-1, GMs are a way to work UP to admin, instead of just giving people trial. Plus they do deal with newbs.

Jokerr

Why can trials not do RP school? It's not like once you become and admin, you and just chill and do jack. Admins also do RP schools, when GM's aren't online. It basically means that the people removed from GM will either have to re-apply for admin, or become a trial. It's basically giving the GM more commands to use. It's probably just as hard to get GM as it is to get admin, and the whole point of being a TRIAL is to see if you're good enough, you don't needa' go through 4-5 ranks of being a GM first.

Think of it as, instead of calling them GM's, you call them Trial Admins?

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
GMs should never have been re-added. After multiple occasions of nabby GMs accepting my reports meant for trial+ i've concluded that they should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png