sUp5rET.png

Recent Downtime and Issues

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
As of lately, we have had some random downtime...
The first time we went down for about half a day because they told us that one of our fiber lines had been cut, and needed to be replaced.
Yesterday we were given the same excuse, with nearly 14 hours of downtime...

When we are not down for hours upon hours, we randomly get connection drops. The host promises to fix these issues, but as of now have not done so..

As some of you know, we like to pre pay our bills months in advanced, but we try not to do so as much with this company as they have a strict no refund policy. We are currently paid through February.

We have notified the host of our disgust in this amount of up time, without any real offer for compensation. We already have a new host in line, and can have it online asap, but we have decided to give our current host a fair warning. When (not if) the server goes down for longer than an hour again, we are moving hosts.

We understand how frustrating the downtime is, and we are going to do what we can to fix things.

thanks

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Great, it was off for all of Christmas, that's out rageous? I believe we should switch soon before we start loosing our player base.

Chase

It's not even funny that Ello sarcastically said he'd turn the server off for the day, and then it does goes off. I wanted to kinda enjoy the holiday with people I care about. The funny thing here is, this happened last year to around new years.. why so haunted?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
It's not even funny that Ello sarcastically said he'd turn the server off for the day, and then it does goes off. I wanted to kinda enjoy the holiday with people I care about. The funny thing here is, this happened last year to around new years.. why so haunted?

stupid hosts. u bet if it happens on new years this year we will have a new host on the 1st

Chase

stupid hosts. u bet if it happens on new years this year we will have a new host on the 1st

tumblr_mir1dgdM901ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Smrize

Great, it was off for all of Christmas, that's out rageous? I believe we should switch soon before we start loosing our player base.
Losing players? When I joined year ago, there was only 30 players max. Now we have 70+. Server is growing.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Back when I first joined I was on the server at the time we hit 110 players :)

One time, for one hour. noobz

Overall we are growing, As far as dedicated returning players go...
The Monthly average players grew over 400 in the month of December..

Sarkos

Hey, just recently registered to the forum and attempted to connect to the server. Appears that it's down again. Looked forward getting in RPing with everyone. Always been a sa-mp user so hopefully MTA will bring something new to the table. Cheers!

sUp5rET.png