sUp5rET.png

Police have it too easy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Look at it this way. The only reason why Officers are not required to be CK'd while not on SWAT duty is because a lot of people just like to kill cops, and it happens a lot. if we enforced that the PD CK after each death, were wouldn't be a PD. everyone would keep getting CK'd. and no one would want to join if it was required.

lnanch1988

Well you can say the same to players aswell , a copper can not like somoene Icly or just generally and try make a situation in that it becomes a shoot out , i don't see the differnce really ...

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Well you can say the same to players aswell , a copper can not like somoene Icly or just generally and try make a situation in that it becomes a shoot out , i don't see the differnce really ...

There are only Certain Situations when a person gets CK'd, a Lvl 3 admin (administrator) has to watch the whole RP, or the CK isn't enforced. Even then, the RP has to be meet requirements on the RP of the kill to actually be valid.

If a police officer (NOT on SWAT Duty) is chasing a suspect, and the suspect opens fire, it becomes a CK Situation for the SUSPECT ONLY. Shooting at the police will put you at risk for CK without approval. If you are shot down by the police you will be CK'd.

I think this needs to be removed . If a situation is getting out of hand then it should be a Swat situation then it should turn into a CK war . But the fact police get unlimited ammo , guns , tazers , already can't robb because Duty guns , have bullet proof cars , Cars that are alot easier to control then pretty much all the cars in the game . Or if there isn't a Swat online , and an admin is called and both cop and the enemy agree to it being CK if one of them is shot then thats fair enough .

There has been numerous situations where police are going trigger happy , the ammount of times they've shot at my car for evasion , i don't think they would do that in real life . An officer will never attempt to kill someone in real life either , when would you ever see cops on CCTV or whatever attempt to shoot at someone , very very rarely.

This is just my thought if people don't agree then you don't have to agree but police already have it so easy and at the moment there is alot of them , i mean its a game you got to be able to have some RP with cops without it having it end a character you've worked hard on , R.I.P Kazlao Salamander xD.

But seriously don't you think cops have it way too easy as it is?

As I understand this issue, there's something else.

It is nowhere POSSIBLE to make a CK situation out of everything. If a suspect opens fire on an officer and the officers return fire is not automatically a CK. I don't how it escalated to something where everyone shouts CK everytime a suspect has been shot down.

PD can only CK people if they are on SWAT, or that it has been approved by a lead admin to make it a CK situation, as that rule stands as: If you get shot, you get CK'd, no exceptions.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Your asking to change a rule that stands between half control and total chaos when it comes to cop killers and poor roleplayers. The rule as it is today has been in place for over a year, and i do not see it changing any time soon :p

Tseard

Oh, I was the cop that got shot by Kazloa, so let me explaint he situation.

I received a backup call from another officer. When I arrived at the scene, there was no big problem, but when I asked the man what the problem was, I've got shot by him. I have no clue why. So the other officer shot him down and he got CKed, if I am correct.

So if you are going to moan about the rule, then you should read all of the rules. As you are not allowed to withdraw a gun for a situation like that.

AndreC

Let me clear it up real smoothlike... Police in real life don't get shot at on a daily basis (This is going off the average officer, EVEN in LA), gangs try to keep it on the down low, but if they already have guns out doing something, they're going to use them most likely. 95% of people pulled over don't evade, and then shoot at police, out of that 5%, only 1% have, AND USE their gun
(These are obviously not documented statistics, but based on what I've seen, it works.)
Out of that 1%, they normally get taken down in 30 seconds, and treated and charged. Those without a gun typically get tackled down and arrested.

Remember this; Gang operations are launched by police when a gang get out of control, they murder more than a few people a year and police have enough evidence. You don't want that. When the police target a gang, it ends with most leaders put in prison, associates put in prison, and a few people with death sentences depending on the local law. The last thing any gang wants is to target the cops. The cops are described as the 'largest gang' in LA, because if you fuck with one, the rest will come after you like dogs.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Why's this thread still even open? He got the CK, and he's unbaned. As has been said, the rule has been active for over a year and it won't be changed. Kthanksbai! (Someone close this plox)

Deli

Why's this thread still even open? He got the CK, and he's unbaned. As has been said, the rule has been active for over a year and it won't be changed. Kthanksbai! (Someone close this plox)

I ain't the only one who says unbanned

DBoy814

I didn't care to read of 3 pages of what people comments were so I may be repeating what someone else has may have already stated already but oh well here it goes. The reason the situation will turn into a CK situation if you open fire at the officer for only the suspect is to bring down the level of non rp. Criminals in this server/game pull out a gun on a officer and in most cases will kill the officer over a speeding violation. This is extreme non rp a criminal simply does not attempt to kill a officer over a speeding violation. So this rule was made for you people (criminals) to RP as people would in real life, but according to this post the new rule is not working the way it should and it is just cause QQ. Just think of it this way. If you were a cop in real life would you be shot at everyday when making a traffic stop?

Tseard

Thats also powergaming as the persons around you might not be able to hear you on TS

Hah, funny, its not. TS is way better then /r because it is faster, when we are in a chase, we don't have the time to write it all down in the /r, on teamspeak, we can continue chasing, and radio it in at the same moment.
TS is fully IC and OOC is not allowed.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Hah, funny, its not. TS is way better then /r because it is faster, when we are in a chase, we don't have the time to write it all down in the /r, on teamspeak, we can continue chasing, and radio it in at the same moment.
TS is fully IC and OOC is not allowed.

Chases fine but in the street in front of your suspect/person of intrest it is powergame

Vouti69

I know what this guy mean. Once our gang shoot police 6 times and his MOTORBIKE 7 times.. And the cop never died. IRL if u get shoot 6 times its gonna be currently death. And i have been in several police chases. I have been chased by motorbikes and cars and i have been drivin with a bike or car.. Example: i was chased by moto police and i was driving moto too. Cop crashed on light pole and he didnt rp it at all. Irl if you crash with a bika on a light pole. Your bike wont work after it. And ones cop crashed on me when i was drivin and shii... He sayd me that i have to rp hhe was the same cop.. So yes. Cops are always telling to rp but they wont rp themselves and that ck thing is soo unfair so +1

Fallen

Donator
Donator
i know what this guy mean. Once our gang shoot police 6 times and his motorbike 7 times.. And the cop never died. Irl if u get shoot 6 times its gonna be currently death. And i have been in several police chases. I have been chased by motorbikes and cars and i have been drivin with a bike or car.. Example: I was chased by moto police and i was driving moto too. Cop crashed on light pole and he didnt rp it at all. Irl if you crash with a bika on a light pole. Your bike wont work after it. And ones cop crashed on me when i was drivin and shii... He sayd me that i have to rp hhe was the same cop.. So yes. Cops are always telling to rp but they wont rp themselves and that ck thing is soo unfair so +1

epic bump is epic

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I know what this guy mean. Once our gang shoot police 6 times and his MOTORBIKE 7 times.. And the cop never died. IRL if u get shoot 6 times its gonna be currently death. And i have been in several police chases. I have been chased by motorbikes and cars and i have been drivin with a bike or car.. Example: i was chased by moto police and i was driving moto too. Cop crashed on light pole and he didnt rp it at all. Irl if you crash with a bika on a light pole. Your bike wont work after it. And ones cop crashed on me when i was drivin and shii... He sayd me that i have to rp hhe was the same cop.. So yes. Cops are always telling to rp but they wont rp themselves and that ck thing is soo unfair so +1

And ofcourse, you Always RP'ed it, pretty sure of that!

Since everyone blames other people, whilst they don't do shit themself.

However.. I'm pretty sure some cops don't fully RP things to. They're not "angels".
If you have a situation like that, demand him to RP it.
If he claims he's lagging, then you can tell him to RP it anyways since he's forced to (as the rule claims)

Just wait untill he RP's it, if he went faster then 100.. Then a simple bullshit "/me slams his head on the airbag" isn't enough, they wouldn't be able to just drive away.

This ^ is for everyone..

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
So far all my police chases i have been in suspects just do that bind crap (/me swings forward getting swung back into the seat due ot getting saved by the seatbelt).
And ofcourse, you Always RP'ed it, pretty sure of that!

Since everyone blames other people, whilst they don't do shit themself.

However.. I'm pretty sure some cops don't fully RP things to. They're not "angels".
If you have a situation like that, demand him to RP it.
If he claims he's lagging, then you can tell him to RP it anyways since he's forced to (as the rule claims)

Just wait untill he RP's it, if he went faster then 100.. Then a simple bullshit "/me slams his head on the airbag" isn't enough, they wouldn't be able to just drive away.

This ^ is for everyone..

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Pretty much sums up this thread, bumping is getting annoying.

Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png