sUp5rET.png

Police have it too easy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnanch1988

If a police officer (NOT on SWAT Duty) is chasing a suspect, and the suspect opens fire, it becomes a CK Situation for the SUSPECT ONLY. Shooting at the police will put you at risk for CK without approval. If you are shot down by the police you will be CK'd.

I think this needs to be removed . If a situation is getting out of hand then it should be a Swat situation then it should turn into a CK war . But the fact police get unlimited ammo , guns , tazers , already can't robb because Duty guns , have bullet proof cars , Cars that are alot easier to control then pretty much all the cars in the game . Or if there isn't a Swat online , and an admin is called and both cop and the enemy agree to it being CK if one of them is shot then thats fair enough .

There has been numerous situations where police are going trigger happy , the ammount of times they've shot at my car for evasion , i don't think they would do that in real life . An officer will never attempt to kill someone in real life either , when would you ever see cops on CCTV or whatever attempt to shoot at someone , very very rarely.

This is just my thought if people don't agree then you don't have to agree but police already have it so easy and at the moment there is alot of them , i mean its a game you got to be able to have some RP with cops without it having it end a character you've worked hard on , R.I.P Kazlao Salamander xD.

But seriously don't you think cops have it way too easy as it is?

Deli

If a police officer (NOT on SWAT Duty) is chasing a suspect, and the suspect opens fire, it becomes a CK Situation for the SUSPECT ONLY. Shooting at the police will put you at risk for CK without approval. If you are shot down by the police you will be CK'd.

I think this needs to be removed . If a situation is getting out of hand then it should be a Swat situation then it should turn into a CK war . But the fact police get unlimited ammo , guns , tazers , already can't robb because Duty guns , have bullet proof cars , Cars that are alot easier to control then pretty much all the cars in the game . Or if there isn't a Swat online , and an admin is called and both cop and the enemy agree to it being CK if one of them is shot then thats fair enough .

There has been numerous situations where police are going trigger happy , the ammount of times they've shot at my car for evasion , i don't think they would do that in real life . An officer will never attempt to kill someone in real life either , when would you ever see cops on CCTV or whatever attempt to shoot at someone , very very rarely.

This is just my thought if people don't agree then you don't have to agree but police already have it so easy and at the moment there is alot of them , i mean its a game you got to be able to have some RP with cops without it having it end a character you've worked hard on , R.I.P Kazlao Salamander xD.

But seriously don't you think cops have it way too easy as it is?

Well, you were most wanted, AND you shot at us.. Which we shot back of course, it's going to be a CK every time because people always want the 5-0 after them.. So if you get killed by 5-0 CKed.

lnanch1988

Well mate tbh im not too fussed about my CK , it was a stupid CK considering the cop only RPd when it knew it was going to kill me what was bullshit , didn't rp any fear nor did it RP any crashes nor did it rp anything happening around him but im not bothered donate for stat transfer is not going to hurt my bank trust me .

But the fact police have it soo frigging easy is just annoying , and all cops lately have all been trigger happy , i don't think i've been tazed in a long while .

#Get rid of the CK if aiming gun at cops . unless both agree on CK .
#Get rid of cop cars being armoured because they don't all have armour cop cars in real life either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Honestly, stop QQing. You murdered a police officer which gave me reason to shoot. I'm sick and tired of hearing about your bullshit. Before this, you didn't even CARE about cops or anything, but now that you're CKed you're now a anti-cop activist. IRL if you shot at a cop, you'd get shot. That's that. And if it doesn't phase you at all then why are you crying on the forums?

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This rule isn't going to change. It will never be you know why?

1. You shouldn't shoot at officers. Even the biggest criminal doesn't shoot at them since they don't want to get in trouble. Even if they do there would be 20 cops responding, and you'd get caught.
Here at MTA we don't got that much people, which makes it hard to actually go on with the situation.

2. Shooting at evasion;
This shouldn't be happening, we all know that. But to be honest, i wouldn't really mind.
1. Because IRL you can lay strips, got more communication and within 10 minuts a helicopter would hang above your head, which you can NEVER (almost) evade from.. (wait.. actually you can't)

Íf we'd have ALOT of man power then i'd be jailing that person, but we don't.
Specially if you're join going in a code 2 just because you're in the mood for it..

LSPD wants to do alot of things, and we really want to be as RP as possible. But this is not Always possible.

Do realise..

As a gang/maffia member you DON'T want to get caught.. It's not a HABBIT to provoke them, you want to AVOID them so you can do your stuff.

lnanch1988

I suppose this will be a thing that will never be able to go down , its one way or the other .

Mabey then if a criminal is really wanted then yeah fair enough Ck , got enough proof to show there wanted aswell ect.
If just a random shoot up happens then i sort of disagree that it should turn into a CK ,

The only thing i don't understand that it shouldn't be just the guy who gets CKd if he's taken a copper with him that copper should also be CKd .

I

IlikeTrains

I think that the PD should re-structure the perks of all officers for example Police officer I would receive Tazer's only and would have to build the trust and responsibility of being promoted to officer II and revive a deagle and so on.
This would solve problems with non-officers and also benefit the PD because officers will want to become better to get these perks available.
I to have been at the end of some strange policing tactics such as shooting out my tinted vehicles tires for speeding, I know its hard to rp realistic on a game but I feel this might solve some problems for every player.
Also some rp Gun related safety lessons that all officers MUST attend would help with help officers understand and also be more realatic as it would happen in a real PD.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
You kill a officer, you will be wanted for killing a law enforcement agent, but the last thing you wanna do just because your highly wanted is to shoot cops more. I get that excuse plenty of times when people shoot cops out of the blue cause they say they are wanted. Stop hanging around when you're wanted, hide like a real criminal would.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If just a random shoot up happens then i sort of disagree that it should turn into a CK ,

You shouldn't SHOOT at ALL on OFFICERS

Why the FUCK would you shoot them?

lmao

I

IlikeTrains

You kill a officer, you will be wanted for killing a law enforcement agent, but the last thing you wanna do just because your highly wanted is to shoot cops more. I get that excuse plenty of times when people shoot cops out of the blue cause they say they are wanted. Stop hanging around when you're wanted, hide like a real criminal would.

But when your being obsessed over to the point of which as soon as you come online its a constant chase is abit much.
For example my character is also highly wanted and as you said I put him in hiding for awhile whilst keeping him semi active, So I made a new character for the time being. 6 hours played online on this character he was being harassed by police for someone he didn't rp'ly know, As well as the name of the on the warrant being changed to his.
Police seem to have way more power than most of them can handle.

Rentation

I think that the PD should re-structure the perks of all officers for example Police officer I would receive Tazer's only and would have to build the trust and responsibility of being promoted to officer II and revive a deagle and so on.
This would solve problems with non-officers and also benefit the PD because officers will want to become better to get these perks available.

That is a horrible idea. IRL official Police Officers aren't restricted to a tazer when in the line of duty, they get full weapon responsibility because they're trained with them through academy. Just because a few PO1 non-rp like noobs doesn't mean we should punish all new officers because of some. When you reach Police Officer IRL from Cadet you're already trusted enough by graduating the Police Academy

lnanch1988

Well here your a pcso , meaning you don't even carry a tazer , you ride around on bikes or even walk , possibly might have a cop car , your have handcuffs and possibly pepper spray , and im not lieing and i imagine thats the same in USA . Police will not go into real life even abit trained full loaded , thats the problem i see with LSPD the ammount of cops carrying MP5s and just going full blaze with them .

Also the fact of matter is Guns on Illegal character how hard is it ? I mean im pretty bloody sure the GUN NPCs have been taken away i know most spots and i havn't found one in ages but i could be wrong . BIG J im not paying £30 a month just so i can have a gun in a game.

I

IlikeTrains

@Rentation Quote "IRL official Police Officers aren't restricted to a tazer when in the line of duty, they get full weapon responsibility because they're trained with them through academy"

I understand totally IRL officers have weapons but as you said in the above quote, They are trained through the academy which the officers IG don't do, They are brought in and immediately given a gun. Also a MP5.... really?
Also if you ready further on in the quote you would notice I had said about the idea of gun safety being a mandatory training (Like it was when I was in the PD)

Fallen

Donator
Donator
That is a horrible idea. IRL official Police Officers aren't restricted to a tazer when in the line of duty, they get full weapon responsibility because they're trained with them through academy. Just because a few PO1 non-rp like noobs doesn't mean we should punish all new officers because of some. When you reach Police Officer IRL from Cadet you're already trusted enough by graduating the Police Academy

Actually, students receive their firearms while in the academy and train how to use it.

Tseard

@Rentation Quote "IRL official Police Officers aren't restricted to a tazer when in the line of duty, they get full weapon responsibility because they're trained with them through academy"

I understand totally IRL officers have weapons but as you said in the above quote, They are trained through the academy which the officers IG don't do, They are brought in and immediately given a gun. Also a MP5.... really?
Also if you ready further on in the quote you would notice I had said about the idea of gun safety being a mandatory training (Like it was when I was in the PD)

No, we do not have a MP5. When you are a Student, you will be get trained at some points, that also included fire arm usage. You are getting told when to use it, how to use it, etc.
You are only getting a weapon when you are fully trained. I don't know why you are saying that. Please, before complaining, know what is going on in the PD.

Don't think we got it easy, we got protocols and we need to follow them. Not doing so will give you a warning/suspension/removal. When we pull over someone, 70% takes off when we are out of the car, that leads us to a chase, and when the suspect crashed or is blocked in, we are ordering him to get out with our tazer out. And if they are fire armed, then we will order him to get out with our handgun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

No, we do not have a MP5. When you are a Student, you will be get trained at some points, that also included fire arm usage. You are getting told when to use it, how to use it, etc.
You are only getting a weapon when you are fully trained. I don't know why you are saying that. Please, before complaining, know what is going on in the PD.

Don't think we got it easy, we got protocols and we need to follow them. Not doing so will give you a warning/suspension/removal. When we pull over someone, 70% takes off when we are out of the car, that leads us to a chase, and when the suspect crashed or is blocked in, we are ordering him to get out with our tazer out. And if they are fire armed, then we will order him to get out with our handgun.

Well I was being chased through the streets by and officer and a student and was being shot at by MP5, I remembered when you had to be on vent or TS and ask dispatch for permission to open fire, It was not allowed to use lethal firearms in public streets by the PD. So clearly the protocol is not as well followed as you may think it is.

lnanch1988

Well i don't think this situation is going to change , if that's the case im just going to take every bit of police brutality or miss treated i.e Being ran over by a cop car for Evasion or having gun pointed at you for stupid reason i will take it to court Rply and have them sacked and sued !

Tseard

If that's the deal, then those 2 officers are heavily ignoring the protocol, we are not allowed to fire in public, as you stated, and if they were hanging out of the car, then it would be non rp. You can report those 2 officers to the HC if you want, but that are just 2 officers, not the whole LSPD, so do not complain that the whole department is wrong, while 2 of the 47 are wrong.

Also, if you are on duty, you will need to be on TS. And use that instead of /r

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png