sUp5rET.png

Police Entrapment and Limits

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Recently the CSD Police faction was re opened, And although I would agree that we do not need 3 PD Factions, we do have them.. Because of this, we are placing the faction member limit in again. Each PD Faction must not have more than 25 Members. If you already have more than 25 Members then your members may stay. However no police faction that has more than 25 should be hiring.

Illegal Items:
Recently I have noticed a lot of Police Entrapment that is not legal in the United States.. So I wanted to briefly cover the proper way to set someone up..
Police should NOT be on the street trying to sell Weapons or Drugs. YOU are the one with the illegal narcotic at that point. Officers should not be approaching people to try and sell any illegal item of any kind in order to entrap them to an arrest.
Officers CAN purchase illegal items from dealers. This sort of entrapment is legal.
If there is a known dealer house, that everyone goes to, Officers could in fact arrest the owner, and steak out the house arresting any willing buyer. But in this case the buyer is coming to you, and you do not have illegal items to sell.
Bait cars are Legal, as the car its self is NOT illegal.

Hopefully this can clear some things up, and help our PD Factions to work more efficiently.

Thanks

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1, And A cop car sitting lights out anywhere is not entrapment either, It's just tactical vehicle placement to catch you being ICly stupid :)

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
+1 Thanks for this post ello, this should clear something's up for all pd factions.

+1 how about different cops patrol areas like CSD patrols north, lspd center and south, SPD patrols west or something else. All patrols streets. And all work together (like real cops)

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1 how about different cops patrol areas like CSD patrols north, lspd center and south, SPD patrols west or something else. All patrols streets. And all work together (like real cops)

State Police mostly covers highways and sometime has officers in city as they can patrol anywhere in San Andreas, LSPD covers inside the city and highways inside of the LS along with SP. CSD's jurisdiction really needs to be set. They mostly in palamino creek, blueberry,and dilimore but sucks as it has no rp out there mostly.

Where i live at all the sheriffs does in my city is monitor over the prisons and serve warrants.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1 ours too Dub. Our County sherriff also handles animal control. all one officers.
City and State roam in Down town, Sherriff's office covers county highways, whereas the state CAN be anywhere they want to be, as they are 'State' Cops. County cops stay within their county line and the city cops, inside their city limits. there is an exception to that rule, as One district is technically part of a main city, but is patrolled by the next town over due to proximity

+_LiL*GaNgStA_+

Donator
Donator
1+, You are right. But what i'm mostly hate, it's when you are trying to tallk to an officer from LSPD SPD or whetever... Their attitude makes me sick. Maybe they think it's funny, well... it's not funny at all. only maybe the higher ranks at LSPD you can speak with them like normal people, But the others.....I wish I could kill all of them :# or to get them fired IC somehow...

The12CJ

1+, You are right. But what i'm mostly hate, it's when you are trying to tallk to an officer from LSPD SPD or whetever... Their attitude makes me sick. Maybe they think it's funny, well... it's not funny at all. only maybe the higher ranks at LSPD you can speak with them like normal people, But the others.....I wish I could kill all of them :# or to get them fired IC somehow...

What officers do u remember doing this? :|

sUp5rET.png