[Pilot License Application]- Daniel Szautner

Chaoss

The real MVP
34xjiw0.png
Phase I - General Information

Full name: Daniel Szautner
Date of Birth: January 22 1990
Phone Number: 444 391
Do you have previous flying experience?: Unfortunately no.
Do you currently work for the government? If so, who for: San Andreas Police Department

1. Intentions for the Pilots License? I would like to try out for ASU. I am currently in High Speed Unit and I learn quickly. SAPD is in need of someone who can handle giving a birds eye view on the situation and I feel that I would be fit for the job.

2. What are you signing up for? [x] Planes - [x] Helicopters (You can select both)

You will be called within a week to take the test for your pilots license. The cost for the licenses is $50,000.00, Please bring that with you at the time of the test. (Government Employees may get it for $20,000.00 at the expense of their Employer - Group lessons can be organized by the department's high command)

Phase II - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the aircraft or flying dangerously in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checking into to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Smoky

34xjiw0.png

Dear Mr. Daniel Szautner,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Thank you for Application for the Pilots License.

Regards,

Charlie Fox
Commander of the San Andreas Police Department

((/report Ingame for your license))

sUp5rET.png