sUp5rET.png

PETITION: Removal of Legend Group

Legend Urer Group

• Yes; remove it! Too many people have it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I'm sure you've all noticed that everyone and their mother is part of the legend group.. It used to be for Lead+ Admins only, but who knows what the hell happened.

ANYWAY, to keep the forums from looking like a dead burial ground with a bunch of blue Legend tags, I vote we remove the group or change it at the very least... it looks absolutely horrible. Yes, the person who won the prize or w/e should be able to keep the group.

Comment!

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I don't think the spam contest was a good idea. I personally think it should be Admin level 2 or 3 up. The idea of people that were not even admin staff having MTARP Legend is not a good idea. That is for strictly Staff i thought.

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
I think old GM's and Admins should get it becuase this is just fucken retarded of random people having it and just been on the team for one day or having a retarded contest about giving it away.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The community has spoken and we have decided.

The group will be completely wiped, and anyone who has PREVIOUSLY been level 2 admin or higher will be granted access to the group. No one else.
Level 2 Previously was Administrator
Level 2 Currently is Moderator
Anyone who was Trial Admin, Support Staff, or Below will no longer be granted access. Previous GM's will not qualify.

Thanks for everyone's input :)

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
I voted no, reason for voting no is because I'm confident that everyone that deserved it got it. I just don't get why people complain over a colour name etc.

I agree trial admins or trial support team might not need it, but still, they dedicated themselves and took the time to do reports at some stage. Why should they not have some kind of reward for doing so if it's something that can be handed to them and does not cost the server?

Was it doing any real harm? I don't think it was.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I voted no, reason for voting no is because I'm confident that everyone that deserved it got it. I just don't get why people complain over a colour name etc.

I agree trial admins or trial support team might not need it, but still, they dedicated themselves and took the time to do reports at some stage. Why should they not have some kind of reward for doing so if it's something that can be handed to them and does not cost the server?

It's a Legend group for a reason, with so many people in it..it don't feel special and i like feeling special since i'm retarded LOL.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

it's legend, and previous low-ranked admins weren't legendary, they got removed cuz they sucked at RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png