sUp5rET.png

One person against two armed guards win? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemo

Hey.
I have two guards in my house. Dillon Anderson 999632632th robbed it. I thought that guards will stop his desire to rob it 999632633th. I have logs from Philip Smiths:

Code:
[2013-09-12 20:13:06] [Output] : * Seeing the guard Dillon pulls up his gun taking a shot whilst wal
king forward * ((Dillon Anderson))
[2013-09-12 20:16:58] [Output] : Fredrique Monpere: (( head or tail? )) 
[2013-09-12 20:17:01] [Output] : Dillon Anderson: (( Heads I win ))
 [2013-09-12 20:17:08] [Output] : ((OOC Coin)) Fredrique Monpere flips an coin, landing 
on head.

I have two guards armed in colts, and Dillon was alone and he killed them ALONE?! TWO GUARDS ARMED IN COLTS HE KILLED ALONE?!

Code:
 [2013-09-12 20:17:08] [Output] : ((OOC Coin)) Fredrique Monpere flips an coin, landing 
on head.
It has destroyed my head... Isn't it randomizing a kinder surprise for killing non-rp? ;o

Code:
2013-09-12 22:05:11  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Was RPly robbed.
2013-09-12 22:05:18  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: We were watching it with Fred.
2013-09-12 22:05:38  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Everything was RPed properly.
2013-09-12 22:22:07  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: Dillon Anderson was alone?
2013-09-12 22:22:12  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Yep.
2013-09-12 22:22:13  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: or somebody was with him
2013-09-12 22:22:17  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Alone.
2013-09-12 22:23:01  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: how did he can kill alone two guards? :O
2013-09-12 22:25:36  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: He'd have a minigun ;o
2013-09-12 22:30:44 *PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: so, did he have a minigun that he alone killed two guards?
2013-09-12 22:31:00  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Colt.
2013-09-12 22:31:41  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: Wat?! It's impossible :o
2013-09-12 22:33:57  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: two armed guards wouldn't fend for oneself with a guy with colt?!
2013-09-12 22:34:14  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Like I said.
2013-09-12 22:34:24  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: It was RPed properly.
2013-09-12 22:40:19  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: So, can I kill everyone on IGS because I got good side of the coin? -_-
2013-09-12 22:40:43  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: You aren't allowed to do illegal things at IGS.
2013-09-12 22:41:02  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: it's sarcasm.
2013-09-12 22:41:09  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: I know.
2013-09-12 22:41:22  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: Just didn't know what to say, LOL
2013-09-12 22:44:13  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: Tell me who would kill 2 guards armed in Colts standing straight near the door looking directly a
2013-09-12 22:44:13  t the door while it's opening? Dillon has X-Ray in his eyes?
2013-09-12 22:44:52  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: What do you want me to do with it now?
2013-09-12 22:47:46  PM Sent to (9) Philip Smiths: isn't it powergaming and isn't it randomizing a kindersurprise for killing non-rp?
2013-09-12 22:48:04  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: We watched it.
2013-09-12 22:48:10  PM From (9) Philip Smiths: With Fred.
I think that IRL invisible coin doesn't choose that you kill the person or not -_-

Is it normal? Is it RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

Well ya see my understanding of rp guards was that they were never intended on being used in rp situations, This was due to them not being able to rp aim and take into account their health of varies factors, When I had tried to protect my gun area with rp guards I was informed that they could only be used to notify In Game police officers and not to gun down invaders.
I had said this to the 2 admin present in this situation, and they decided to have the coin flip as the logs show, I called it and therefore killed them.

Also I think this is the 3rd time I've robbed you over a period of time so 999632633th is a slight exaggeration on the matter, also please don't use the information given to you by admins as IC information, You still don't know who robbed you.

Jemo

At first time police ICly said it to me your name, so my character IC knows who WOULD do this and who would do revenge ;) In this post I just wanted to say that flipcoin is a wrong idea to choose "KILL OR NOT".

999632633th is a sarcasm... but I think it was more times.

I

IlikeTrains

Well still doesn't mean you know it was me for definite.

Also I think its strange that the 3 times I did rob your safe you seem to have a lot of guns even though it states in the rules of the gun application you cant Horde guns and ammo, Also I find it strange that Simon (Your ic brother I'm guessing) seems to have a lot of guns as well, Just thought I'd bring that up.

Jemo

[quote="IDontLikeTrains]
Also I think its strange that the 3 times I did rob your safe you seem to have a lot of guns even though it states in the rules of the gun application you cant Horde guns and ammo, Also I find it strange that Simon (Your ic brother I'm guessing) seems to have a lot of guns as well, Just thought I'd bring that up.
[/quote]

Yes, you're right in it, but I think I'll stop making supplies of guns because I don't want your character get more guns and I think I don't need so much of them. It's just wasting of money.

I

IlikeTrains

You have a gun license, You never needed a supply of guns, Ammunation was closer then 3 of your houses.

Jemo

I just wanted to have it by hand, but I know now that it's not needed because you can everytime visit me and take them... so...

TurtleLove

Well, how I think about this:

-He came via the backdoor,
-He RPed the guards instantly
-He used /me and /do properly
-Nothing non-rpish happened
That's why we allowed the /flipcoin situation here.

How easy is it to get some "guards spawned" and place some notes at them? Like, who's paying for the weapons, who's hiring them, who's paying them?

Having a guard in your house doesn't mean your house is a bunker..

Please contact admins first before making a topic about this :)

Jemo

I heard that you have/had NPC dogs. So if I'd have two guards and two dogs and even if he rped it properly and you used this flipcoin, he could kill them? Even If I had a big transformer with minigun in house and he'd rp it good and you'd use flipcoin, he'd win? It's weird...

TurtleLove

Huh? NPC dogs? Not really :p

OT:
Well, in our eyes it was RP. This is why we're rarely allowing break ins. We don't want other people to feel like you do now, we're really sorry and it won't happen again.

I

IlikeTrains

TurtleLove, Thanks for the confirmation and the good feedback on the rp :D

And Jemo, If you rp the guards properly then do you pay them monthly/weekly, Do you feed them and give them a set time off? :p

Jemo

We have everything explained with Turtle.

I meant that flipcoin shouldn't (or even musn't...) be an item of choosing "he'd kill them or not". It would be rped other way than this.

Normal person on the server isn't a superman which can kill megazord when not existing coin says "YOU DO. YOU KILL HIM"

In real life when you'd get in the house and two armed guys would be behind you, you'd give up. Even if you'd kill one guy, the other one would kill you. You'd not have time stopper that you would kill two guys in one moment.

If someone will upper rank would like to add something, just open this thread. I'm closing it because I think that topic is ended.

Thanks for taking a part in thread to ILikeTrains and Turtle.

PS:
TurtleLove said:
Huh? NPC dogs? Not really

OT:
Well, in our eyes it was RP. This is why we're rarely allowing break ins. We don't want other people to feel like you do now, we're really sorry and it won't happen again.
Jemo said:
Oh, please. I see you're laughing there.
server said:
PM From (13) Henri Oranginez: "Oh, please. I see you're laughing there. " I was serious on that.
PM From (13) Henri Oranginez: Didn't meant to make it look sarcastic.
PM Sent to (13) Henri Oranginez: in this thread I meant that flipcoin isn't the best way to choose "kill them or not"
PM Sent to (13) Henri Oranginez: and It was my way, to say that it would be RPed other way than using OOC flipcoin x.x
PM Sent to (13) Henri Oranginez: so... I think we have everything explained... close the thread?
PM From (13) Henri Oranginez: Yeah, I see your point.
PM From (13) Henri Oranginez: imo flipcoin is bullshit too.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You can come back on your statement of having them "armed" and stuff.. I'm 100% sure you /reported for the NPC's, they got spawned and you didn't do anything with it.

Therefore we're not using NPC"s as "super mega killers"

IF we would to that, then i'd like to see;
1. Logs of giving a weapon.
2. Logs of talking with the guard.
3. Logs of giving him breakes.
4. Logs of his payment.
5. Logs of his training with shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png