sUp5rET.png

Nature starts being a bitch

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Greetings members of MTA:RP

From now on some new RP evens will occur randomly.
It could be that you're driving and your car suddenly stops working, or your tire suddenly says "PANG".
It's also possible that your house is on fire duo to the warm weather.

At MTA:RP (and actually the first server which is going to this) we're going to make you RP annoying stuff.

What if my house is on fire, is it going to be deleted?
No, we will not delete your interior.
The only thing we will do is that it will be disabled for 24 hours.
And you'll have to pay for the damage.

BUT i'm a statwhore and you can't touch my millions!
Oh is that so? Don't worry, you'll only pay like 5 grand.

OOh you annoying admin, my car broke but HEX isn't online
It could happend that there are some online but they're not responding.
Then we'll just simply fix your car and avoid the event.

There are some admins that are able to do this. We're most likely only let the Event Team do this.

Don't worry. We'll randomly target people.

Hope we've informed you properly.
If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to post it below.

Thanks!

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
I always thought it would be funny to randomly disable someones engine and see how they RP it, whether they call HEX or just right-click and fix.

ViZon

Im guessing alot of admin jails will come from this hahahaha..

But what does this have to do with nature? Why can't we have natural dissasters like floods? :eek:

DBoy814

Im guessing alot of admin jails will come from this hahahaha..

But what does this have to do with nature? Why can't we have natural dissasters like floods? :eek:

Natural disasters are not a every day problem. Cities usually have a natural disaster once every 1-6 years. An entire city does not simply flood every day. Fires and cars breaking down happen multiple times a day.

Stick

Well sun > fire = nature.. So yeah and i liked to say it :D

Delicious you'll be the first penisface that i will harass... I hope you like idling in the middle of nowhere.. waiting for HEX whilst 2 "black people" come out of the bushes with their penis in their hands, nodding at you with a smile on their face.

Deli

Well sun > fire = nature.. So yeah and i liked to say it :D

Delicious you'll be the first penisface that i will harass... I hope you like idling in the middle of nowhere.. waiting for HEX whilst 2 "black people" come out of the bushes with their penis in their hands, nodding at you with a smile on their face.

You don't know my IG Character!

Tseard

A big scale RP that involves multiple factions is only possible when all of the governmental and legal factions are active and trained enough to do so.
At this point of stage, it will not happen as not every faction is active and up-to-date.

But yes, I kinda like the small RP's happening once in a while. This can also give more RP opportunists to legal/governmental factions.

ViZon

well if its just going to be random flat tyres, or houses burning down, why not call it "life starts being a bitch" ? lol

Stick

Well, it's 100+ degrees at my house right now. No fire here!

I WANNA BURN HOUSES SHUT UP YOU !!!! :p

But he's right, and i'll make a agreement with the owner anyways and find a RP situation to cause fire.

AndreC

I would love to burn my house down, but it was sold, along with my cars XD

Plus i leave in a month to basic soooo would be pointless to start now =p

BUT YES, SOMEONE, LEAVE YOUR STOVE ON

sUp5rET.png