sUp5rET.png

MTARP loyal players

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
I am here for almost a year.. Loved the server and I will love it for ever... ~Atmas25

Alexgils

My first and most used char :D

Andrey Soskov:
Nett worth: $ 33,426,071
Hours spent on this Character: 1,669
Creation Date: 2013-07-06 18:00:43 (Joining day)
Last used: 2015-06-04 09:21:21

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I have been an administrator in MTA:RP for one year and player for two years, It's a pleasure to be a member here :)

Malachi

I've been here for a bit more than two years even more and I'm still loving it. I <3 MTA:RP

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
lzHftxh.png

#PayneJ4Life?

Erron

Been in the server for almost a year and I trully loved it.Even rhough I am banned ,I'll still be loving it to very end
-MegaDreams

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
I been playing this server for about close to 10 months to a year and it has been the best experience ever :)

#addicted_as_shit

Since Mid August 2013 and was LSES HC from really late Oct. 2013-now (includes various ranks).

Was trial admin from January 2014-Mar. 2014

masterchief

I Was a member since 2013-08-19 ive been loyal till the mass DM ban about 3 monthes ago, i was unabnned and i was loyal till the point of being recently banned for reasons still not proven to me nor honest reasons so unforunatly i cannot say im a member but i can say i used to

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Member since December 2013, Registered in the forum February 2014, Was banned once and I think I have 2 warnings, I also got jailed tons of times, Never ragequitted never will, does that show loyalty?

"Maybe If you had stopped breaking the rules you wouldn't have been Jailed" - adminantos

do not worry adminatos no jails from now on

are u okay

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Been with this joint since 7-17-2012 Enjoyed almost every minute of it. I have had my ups and downs with ello. In the end I would consider Ello to be a good friend. I have run hex since about 4/2013 left at the end of that year and came back in april of 2014 and played off and on since. I was a admin/GM for about a year in total. Now I find myself moving on from playing mta but still getting on the forum to keep up to date with this server. Been a proud member for almost every minute I played. I will always miss my fantastic faction (Hex) and my original members. My last group of people I was given the pleasure of being the boss of was good group of people. I often thought of hex as a family, treated everyone like family. I will always miss the admins and members of 2012 that are no longer here. Aswell as those of early 2013. Probably some of the best admins the server has ever or will ever have.

sUp5rET.png