sUp5rET.png

Meth-cooking oporation - request

noRibSWE

Howdy!

The reason for this request is (Other than that mean-green cash) basically that I'd like to extend my Role-Play experience, as well as getting the AoD-faction "up and rolling". I am aware that the faction is not an official-faction yet, but I'm hoping that won't interfere with what I'm trying to accomplish here. My main goal is simply to help the AoD to get started and hopefully make it an official faction later on.

I can't speak for the other faction-members, but personally I've had a lot of RP experience so I'm not exactly new to the RP-scene. I've been an admin on a bunch of servers so I've got a pretty good idea of how things should be run, what the basic "do's and don'ts" are. I've seen many servers come and go due to different factions taking over and more or less "corrupting" the server - and that is not our goal, our goal is to have an overall good and fun time RPing. However, I'm not here to promote myself nor the faction, but to make a request for meth.

We're not looking for a typical "Once a week drug-drop", I'm actually going to RP everything from start to finish. That involves; getting supplies (everything from a pressure-cooker to red phosphorand hydrochloric-acid e.tc) ,the necessary preparations (Before and after) and the entire cooking-process, along with packaging. I wouldn't describe myself as a Meth-cooking RP pro, quiet the opposite - I've only RP'd cooking meth once before.
I doubt I did it realistically-correct since I don't know how to cook meth, but I don't want to know since it's highly illegal - all I know is that I had a really fun time doing it. The entire cooking process toke a good couple of hours of constant RP, we did it well and thoroughly. If this request is approved, I could post the log of the entire RP in this thread, to prove that I'm actually doing what I have promised and not just cheating my way through it like "I'm done RPing now - give me the meth!!1". I also believe that a fair amount of meth per batch would be around 50grams, cut into 1g bags (1x50). Partially because the "supply and demand" doesn't require something like 200-500grams - but also because it shouldn't be too easy to produce meth.

Of course I/we would need some admin-assistance when it comes to retrieving some generic items to be use as equipment. I don't want to be a pain in the a** to the admin-team. So to simplify things I would suggest that I post the "Equipment gathering RP" from the logs - in this thread to be approved, and once upon approval I will be able to make a report in-game and be given the generic items. And of course money would have to be /Charity'd in-between for the generic items. I would suggest the same method for the "Meth-cooking RP". But this is strictly a suggestion, I just believe that this would simplify things allot.

As I stated earlier, I am aware that the AoD isn't an official-faction yet, however I hope that doesn't interfere with what we're trying to accomplish here. And I can assure you that the RP will be done in a correct and proper manner.

Regards - Robin

Chad

I personally think something like would be pretty useful considering there's basically no market when it comes to drugs other than weed.

noRibSWE

Edit: Couldn't find the "Edit button", I'm not that good with forums so I apologize for making a "post on post".
Turns out we're not the original AoD faction, so we've changed our MC's name to Grimm Reapers, I just acknowledged this today so I'm terribly sorry about this screw-up! And since we don't have a faction-thread yet, I'll get right on that and set one up.

I personally think something like would be pretty useful considering there's basically no market when it comes to drugs other than weed.

I appreciate the support man! And yeah I believe so too, and let's face it - Weed is way to easy to obtain, especially with the Server-announcements telling everybody when their weed-farms are ready to harvest. If my Meth-cooking suggestion gets approved I would actually have to RP constantly for a fair amount of hours in order to obtain the drugs.

sUp5rET.png