sUp5rET.png

Mercy Street Gang

Do you support our Faction?

• Total voters

Y02R

First off... We have lost two members due to a admin getting his Ck app accepted momentally and god knows how, we lost two of our Veteran gangsters. R.I.P Tito & Caine Young. We got our Uzi's and Colt's took off their dead bodies, we only gave some hard shit. Nothing to carry around to protect ourself, I am trying to get something to carry round. I am also recruiting good Roleplayers. If you wish to join, please let me know IG: Roy Turner.
And cause im such an hardcore, I always get out of combat or any kinda crap unharmed, I wasn't Cked.
We changed the location of our Turf due to Sirus moving into the Grove. ( I allowed 'em too xDD ) We moved. I didn't feel to comfortable in Grove for some reason. And there are always some Non-Rper's tagging the Grove all day and night. We moved somewhere where me and my friends feel more comfortable. I have experience in living in this part of Los Santos and I know all of the hiding spots etc there.
We got a new shipment of something, so we're bassicly going up and down. Something bad happens, something good happens after it and it just goes in a loop.
Please remember that we are looking for new recruits. Only good Rpers that think that are over 7 on the range of from 1 to 10 in Roleplaying. Minimum 50 Hours account-based, we don't need a army. About 2-3 people is enough for us. And we are also looking for anything that you are selling to buy. Especially items, we will also buy some of the vehicles and buidlings.
So bassicly, we are going back up and starting to be more active now.

Muamer112

Back to RP!
mtascreen20121125235259.png

mtascreen20121125235423.png

mtascreen20121125235720.png

mtascreen20121126000135.png

mtascreen20121126000423.png

Y02R

Init. Lol, Mercy is still alive as long as Roy and other members are alive. I AM trying to get my gta fixed and soon we will restart.

Muamer112

Made a epic design out off one of the screenshots above, that I wanted to show you guys:

mercyst.jpg

-Mercy ST. Bongas!

Y02R

New chapter added in! Hope y'all like it. Im still gonna add in what has happened after they knocked for Caine.

Y02R

The forth chapter is added in! It's all based on true facts and it actually happened Ingame.
There are now some new ranks, some pictures and quotes
from players of the Mta:Rp!
Have fun reading our thread!

Y02R

I have added in a short clip/song just to enjoy it and have added in those three comments that have been Posted here on this thread by the Mta:Rp users.
And by the way.. If you see our storyline etc on any other forums (Servers like UnitedGaming..) It is not us. Some guy called Rick Dylan has posted them. That has also happened to the Dinapolis 'How to get promoted' and ranks thread. Just letting you know. Mercy St is playing only on this server. If we switch or start playing on two servers ( Cuz we're a bunch of Bosses ;) ) we will let you know in this thread.

Y02R

Mercy St Is back! If you wish to Rp or join contact Roy Turner, Caine Young or Kilo Young In-game ICly or contact me on the skype before you would want to speak to us Icly. - Login: skajpo.manniak29 Name: Jakub Jackowski.
We're always looking for good Rpers to join and to have fun with!
M13ST - Once you're in, there's no way out.
Poll added!

Y02R

Ghea. Lol. Mercy St- Back, rolling, Steady n' back on top. Looking forward for more RP with the newcomers and inviting some new members!

Substance D

Donator
Donator
I like the screen shot where it looks like you guys are holding hands and he like Wha' ya' speakin' 'bout. So cute!

Y02R

Yay! We've got 10 +1 that are on the vote. Get us some more! My computer might be getting fixed soon! Coming back maybe. So let's hope it works, maybe. :D Mercy St will be from now also do music like Rap and Hip-Hop with some hardcore lyrics and badboy beats! Good luck to us xD Might be even maing a badass 1 or 2 hour video about Mercy St using Fraps. If we do, it'll be Drama, Music and Comedy based on true story, if ya'll want.. We might need your help with the video. If you wanna help, add me on skype. Login: skajpo.manniak29 Name:Y02R

Last edited by a moderator:

Y02R

Added in the picture of my Chevy Impala/Savanna in-game on the thread.
Ow Noes :(( Melvin gave us a -1 DDD::: Me Crai Nao :(( Lol js
- (Not Sarcastic lol)

sUp5rET.png