sUp5rET.png

March GameMaster Update

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
vbulletin4_logo.png

First off I'd like to welcome back the GameMaster team to the community! The people listed below are either the ones we carefully chose (Braunson and I) in a closed recruitment session or have donated. We welcome each and every GameMaster which has been added and hope them the best in their endeavors with us here. We hope the first new GameMaster team will be a delightful help to the players here and we will enjoy any changes which will come are way. Feel free to express your gratitude with them here in this thread! You may also Private Message myself or Braunson about any suggestions you may have for the GameMaster team, afterall they're here to help you with the server and Roleplay!

Arrivals:
  • ✰ Pawnage
  • Chase
  • Hector
  • Lesley
  • Mafia
  • Majachie4
  • Neptune
  • Zachy

Happy trails everyone, have fun this weekend!

Rockey

Yay, I'd love to say thank you for accepting me into the team. You guys.. are purely awesome.

Wait, what? I didn't make.. it.. WHAT THE HELL, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE HAD A JAIL IN THE LAST MONTH? WAIT, I'M NOT RP+?

Eh, never mind I guess.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Congratz slaves!! :D

Yay, I'd love to say thank you for accepting me into the team. You guys.. are purely awesome.

Wait, what? I didn't make.. it.. WHAT THE HELL, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE HAD A JAIL IN THE LAST MONTH? WAIT, I'M NOT RP+?

Eh, never mind I guess.

My dude, i don't think you'll ever make GM or admin without donating for it lol... U troll around OD hard man...

Rockey

Congratz slaves!! :D

My dude, i don't think you'll ever make GM or admin without donating for it lol... U troll around OD hard man...

Yeah, this is my "troll" server. Not like.. Well, not sometimes. Sometimes I really wanna rp. <3

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Ehhh, I don't know some of these, but congrats lol.

We chose those whom we watched and sometimes had assist in teaching new players. These are the people which applied and showed an above average skill in Roleplay (aside from the occasional goofing around we all do) and had a lot of time spent in the server. The next session for app's will be open for voting like normal, we felt that the first one should be closed however so we could pick those we knew or had evidence to support thoughts of them being good enough.

Burner

Yeye, and you are too smart, now let me live in my dream! And let them do RP school and help newbies or W/E, LOL.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

Eh, never mind I guess.

i wouldn't have voted for you cuz you play on another community JS

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
Congratulations to everyone that made it. Good to see some "Gamemasters" again, hopefully the noobies will all get the roleplay school any time soon.

sUp5rET.png