sUp5rET.png

LSCF and First Court

Gurky06

So I noticed that we need an active first court in game badly these days. Cops are acting as judge in situations, sometimes arresting without evidences. I think we can combine first court and LSCF together to make it more active. Like 2 sides of a faction (That we use like.. Legal side and illegal side of faction, similar to that.).

I think LSCF and first court can be combined together since they both are already connected to each other. If judge makes his/her decision of getting someone in jail, LSCF handles the rest. If not, LSCF releases the person who was holding in cell till the court has come to a decision.

So what do you guys think? Also is that even possible?

+1. However we need to make people like to rp that (compared to mine where people don't like to rp medical due to the difficulty and number of calls [there are more calls when there is no one online in lses]).

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Court wouldn't help as long as there are unknowing people in the police faction which have command authority and when 99% of the players refuse to seek help on the forums for any of it.

The best solution to this problem is a working Internal Affairs in the PD's, although a Judicial faction would be very much enjoyed again and would bring back 'warrants' and suing, those magical things which protect your rights. Simply making yet another faction which has been made over and over and sticking with the same way of doing it that's always done won't solve anything.

sUp5rET.png