sUp5rET.png

Love you guys

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Well now of course I have already left MTA:RP and what not, but I just wanted to let everyone know some things. I've left MTA:SA completely now, and have found my fun and entertainment elsewhere on different games, but that does not mean I am not thankful and happy for what I had here. This is what originally kept me playing MTA:SA that was introduced to me 4ish years ago. I had a lot of ups and downs, but being staff here is where I learned how to manage things and make sure things get done and keeping people in line which will be an amazing skill to have later in life.

Now of course this may not make sense still as to why I am posting this, and to be honest I am not sure why, but I just wanted to show my gratitude towards everyone here, and for actually maintaining this place. This server has been up for a long time now, 4 years this year? - Either way, that is truly amazing to see. Once again, thank you to everyone. Now I know that I may have a bad reputation, but I just want everyone to know that everything I did here was for what I believed at the time was for the best interest of the server. I know, before you mention it, yes I have leaked the scripts once, the other time was an attempt to make it seem as if I had. Either way.. what really matters is to remember that this is a game, and many people (myself included) take it *very* seriously as one, but just remember that we are here to have a great time.

Games can lead to many great and bad things, as it can cause a great deal of stress, but also allow you to meet many great people which is defiantly one thing that I have achieved here. During my time in MTA, I have met some fantastic people, some of which I still stay in contact with to this day which to me is an amazing thing. Many people hate-talk MTA:RP, which I have myself many times, but in all truth and honesty.. no one said they have to play here, but you guys deserve a lot of respect for remaining here even after people have the most horrid statements.

Overload should be proud of what he has created, and has told me many times when I was developer that he had thought of shutting down MTA:RP.. he didn't. Which is one thing that people should keep in mind; you may think you are under a lot of stress as staff or being a player, but Overload runs and manages this. - Before you go off saying "He doesn't do shit" - think about this: He had created this, from the ground up.. which means if he hadn't thought of the idea at all in the first place, you wouldn't have this community. He manages the money going in and out of the PayPal account from donations to chargebacks to server bills, which can cause a great load of stress too. The Hall of Flame has over $4,000 worth of chargebacks, but he has managed to get out of debt every single time. Show some gratitude for once in your lives.

Once again, thank you everyone for this amazing journey - I probably would not be the same person had I not climbed aboard.

From yours truly,

- Kdog549

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Well now of course I have already left MTA:RP and what not, but I just wanted to let everyone know some things. I've left MTA:SA completely now, and have found my fun and entertainment elsewhere on different games, but that does not mean I am not thankful and happy for what I had here. This is what originally kept me playing MTA:SA that was introduced to me 4ish years ago. I had a lot of ups and downs, but being staff here is where I learned how to manage things and make sure things get done and keeping people in line which will be an amazing skill to have later in life.

Now of course this may not make sense still as to why I am posting this, and to be honest I am not sure why, but I just wanted to show my gratitude towards everyone here, and for actually maintaining this place. This server has been up for a long time now, 4 years this year? - Either way, that is truly amazing to see. Once again, thank you to everyone. Now I know that I may have a bad reputation, but I just want everyone to know that everything I did here was for what I believed at the time was for the best interest of the server. I know, before you mention it, yes I have leaked the scripts once, the other time was an attempt to make it seem as if I had. Either way.. what really matters is to remember that this is a game, and many people (myself included) take it *very* seriously as one, but just remember that we are here to have a great time.

Games can lead to many great and bad things, as it can cause a great deal of stress, but also allow you to meet many great people which is defiantly one thing that I have achieved here. During my time in MTA, I have met some fantastic people, some of which I still stay in contact with to this day which to me is an amazing thing. Many people hate-talk MTA:RP, which I have myself many times, but in all truth and honesty.. no one said they have to play here, but you guys deserve a lot of respect for remaining here even after people have the most horrid statements.

Overload should be proud of what he has created, and has told me many times when I was developer that he had thought of shutting down MTA:RP.. he didn't. Which is one thing that people should keep in mind; you may think you are under a lot of stress as staff or being a player, but Overload runs and manages this. - Before you go off saying "He doesn't do shit" - think about this: He had created this, from the ground up.. which means if he hadn't thought of the idea at all in the first place, you wouldn't have this community. He manages the money going in and out of the PayPal account from donations to chargebacks to server bills, which can cause a great load of stress too. The Hall of Flame has over $4,000 worth of chargebacks, but he has managed to get out of debt every single time. Show some gratitude for once in your lives.

Once again, thank you everyone for this amazing journey - I probably would not be the same person had I not climbed aboard.

From yours truly,

- Kdog549

Same here.
wish this server the best <3

From yours truly,

- Kdog549

very deep man. thank you for your kind words and I agree this community is a great community. overload and you staff have built an amazing thing. Good luck with life and I wish you the best.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Ello is the man, before we moved to Red County I was really suprised how he managed to keep the server up for 2 months with a regular playerbase of 10.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Kyle, your good moments here will be remembered and you are honored... I know you didn't want to do these shitty things but due to our friendship I can forgive you... Love you.. Don't forget me

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Why do u always appear on forums when kdog posts something?

**Kdog posts something

**Malachi comments
"agreed"

anyone else notice this pattern ? lol

he does that when any ex-player replies to a post, supposedly referring to themselves as legends and legends roll together xD

and kdog iloveyou no homo

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Give this man a round is applause; I went from hating your guts till liking you in the space of about two and a half minutes

sUp5rET.png