Kermit

[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Kaylee Everett
Case Number (for clerk): --

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Kaylee Everett
Phone: 840153
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): San Andreas, Los Santos county, Palomino Creek, House 41.
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Los Santos Police Departament
Phone: 911/211
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): San Andreas, Los Santos, Pershing Square.
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $5,000,000
[/SIZE]​

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Moral damages, physical damages.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 25/06/14
    • [*=left]
      How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The damages produced by LSPD's imprudence in their actions, and by terrorizing the plaintiff with a firearm.

Four.
    List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
    • Evidence 4.1
      • Black Mercedes E-350 54'' limousine.
      • The vehicle would be heavily damaged in the front and the back.
    • Evidence 4.2
      • Camera Recordings
      • IGS CCTV
      • A full video of the recurring events.

Five.
    You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left]Yes ---------- [ X ] No

Six.
    I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 25/6/14 Kaylee Everett

Kermit

((
Heeehuy. I failed a little. Let me post Evidence 4.2 here.
Audio + Video
c1645e0e5baa67c7004cdfc1b43ca451.png

The black limousine would be seen advancing up onto San Andreas BLVD. It kept a constant speed until it crashed into a LSPD beije cruiser which was turning around in the middle of the road, right after the BZR, immediatly following a blue cruiser behind, crashing into the back side as the limo backs up lightly. The megaphones are clearly heard. As the limo is boxed in, the driver of the blue cruiser gets out, taking out his PISTOL, not tazer. And advances to the driver's door.
eb162c3860e397d8ddaac284c01a9483.png

563fd69a3c9f1453e75e6e71e83e9ba1.png

The occupant of the limo is seen trough the sun-shading mounted on-top of the limo.
The scene would be quickly filled up with SPD units.
Some time passes with huge argueing going around the limo. The driver isn't out yet, and the officer is surrounded by SPD and a high-ranked trooper, it seemed.
Some time passes and a white cruiser arrives at the scene, right after, the limo starts moving, being parked onto the side-walk. The driver is seen getting out of the vehicle, going out of the camera's range with the rest of the officers.
))

pickens

[[ not my place to comment as i do not get on to roleplay at all anymore but tbh it seems like this cop is a idiot and well undertrained but with the glock thing it could have just been idk, but no cop should be saying pull over you crazy asshole, it does seem though that officers are undertrained and frankly dont know how to roleplay <---- coming from a old cop on this server who did a real good roleplay for pulling people over not saying pull over you crazy asshole]]

Kermit

This was decided to be settled out-of-court after a long discussion with the LSPD administration.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Forgot to dispose this. Glad you guys came to a decision though, court gets nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png