sUp5rET.png

Just a idea

masterchief

I was thinking of ideas that would be kind of cool and i thought if you guys made a script where if you die your gun, ammo, drugs and other illegal items will drop where you died (But have it not drop from cops so we dont have a bunch of cop killers killing cops for theyr guns or abusing the /duty) and if you bought the keep your gun/drugs when you die perk it wouldent drop infront of you and you wont loose it just a idea i wanted to throw out theyr cause it sucks when you get in a gun fight with some dude who has a nice gun and arent able to take it once you kill him.

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Maybe like have it like DayZ? Where you can look into their inventory? It will bump up illegal RP, but to be honest people will just start killing everyone for shit they want. Like lets say they know someone that always has guns on them, they might just always go after them to get guns and stock up, which will make the server more RPG-ish.

Gurky06

Maybe like have it like DayZ? Where you can look into their inventory? It will bump up illegal RP, but to be honest people will just start killing everyone for shit they want. Like lets say they know someone that always has guns on them, they might just always go after them to get guns and stock up, which will make the server more RPG-ish.

Looking inventory you mean like admin command? Also you are right at the point that everyone will just DM more and more PLUS let's say shootout happened near hospital, the guy gets PKed then he runs back, grabs his guns again.. Nice idea but really easy to abuse in any way.

masterchief

well that doesent sound bad either to have it be a admin cmd that lets you check it for goods so theyr would have to be a admin watching and he would have to enable it for you and it would only last like 5-10 minutes

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Nice idea, maybe only let it work on /selfck or /ck bodies? That way the person has to accept it first before someone steals there stuff?

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Yea, i'm not liking this idea at all. I think it will just 'cause more problems then it's worth a -1 from me.

sUp5rET.png