sUp5rET.png

It's bye for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody411

Donator
Donator
Okay, here is my go. Im leaving from the community as soon my console arrives. I have study to do so both, console and pc would take a lot of time from me, and my upcoming college and stuff would probably go to a hole different way. So i'm taking a year or two break. I'm getting next gen console, so i'll be playing with it. I had a lot of fun and shi'' ;). I wasn't here so long but i have made some movement's before. I will hope the luck to all of you and i hope you guys keep the server up! It was a pleasure to play with the community, admins and staff were awesome. I'm loosing a lot of stuff, in-game i was known as senior lead officer of lspd and also in other factions as well, i were a donator of the server and i hope you guys keep donating. I might lose the places i had in the factions. As i had thoughts, im moving to Xbox 360 till i get the brand new Xbox One. I will be checking the forums probably daily and i will answer to private messages and stuff. But, this doesn't mean i will stay inactive the whole years from my computer. So this might mean i will playing in-game sometimes and staying active some days. I hope all good for you guys, see you soon as possible.. :)

Kind Regards

-Cody411

Cody411

Donator
Donator
If you guys own xbox or something you want to contact.. E'h heres some info:
Xbox Gamertag: Dream Dzire (for now)
Or just PM me here on forums. Ha ' :D

Chase

Hope you have a wonderful break, will love to have you come back!

tumblr_mq6f6cqBXf1s7110mo1_250.gif

Cody411

Donator
Donator
Thanks, keep me in mind . If i feel to comeback, it's my pleasure, who knows if i might be back even in couple months, if im back, ill notice it! ;).

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
You'll be missed Ik we didn't do much IG but peace out and the best of luck to you and your future

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png