sUp5rET.png

Introducing: «ШarpSpeeл!

Red812

c59qC.jpg

Hello fine people of Los Santos!

Are you tired of city life and want to go out into nature and raise a little hell?

Well then come on down to «ШarpSpeeл!

c58oD.jpg

We are the one and only offroad rental company in the Los Satos vicinity specializing in offroad vehicle rentals.

We have a wide Selection of vehicles to choose from!
c58mV.jpg

c58no.jpg

c58T3.jpg

Bikes, Trucks, Dune Buggy's, Rally Cars, Jeeps. You name it, we got it!

Test your skill on our off road trails and take our vehicles to the ragged edge!
c58q2.jpg

c58Fl.jpg

c58rx.jpg

The course features woodland going with some fast tracks, rolling hills and slopes and some great sprint sections and some monster down hill sections, lots of steep hill climbs, and river riding sections.

If you like racing across flat asphalt and not getting dirty then this place is not for you....
Are you up for the challenge?, or are you going to wimp out…

We are located Just outside of Los Santos, Just follow the main highway out to San Fierro, past the bridge and you're here!

Contact us anytime on #631390

We hope to see you out on our track soon!

-The «ШarpSpeeл Team.

((Special thanks to Overload for glue'n endless notes and Bunny for helping with the screenshots))

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
*turns on his computer, as he scouts the internet, finding this topic*
*scrolls down to the bottom, as he reads the topic, typing onto his keyboard as he submits reply.*
[English] Nathan Reid : Awesome, finally one of these!

Dave

*yawns as he flips his laptop open, deactivating the sleep mode as he scrolls on the website*

[English] Addy Reid : Jesus, finally I can start driving off-road without having popos on my ass.

Vestra

* A Silver Blue F-150 pulls into the lot, making some quick assumptions. * ((Mike Matthews))
* Mike Matthews begins to speak to himself softly.
[English] Mike Matthews: Well, I don't know man..... Seems decent.

Dave

*flips his laptop open as he slides his fingers onto a mug, holding the cup upwards as he takes a sip of his coffee.*
*begins typing onto the keyboard as he enters Warpspeed's webpage.*

So, I've been there for a visit and I managed to capture this shot with my GoPro, the video will take forever to render since it was hours of footage, so I decided to share a lil.

9co0vpW.png

Fallen

Donator
Donator
*While browsing the World Wide Web, Brandon comes upon an ad for WarpSpeed, intriguing him*

This seems pretty chill. I like, I like.

sUp5rET.png