Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Idlewood Gas Station - Map Contest

Dear Players and staff of MTA:Rp, we're currently hosting a mapping contest for IGS! The contest will have 1 Week From now to create your mapping, then we will pick two or three of the best maps to be voted on. Building time begins now 2015 August 21st (2015-08-21) and ends 2015 August 28th (2015-08-28)

Mapping Criteria:

• 25 Objects Maxium (exceptions are possible)
  • Must Contain Realistic Features
  • Must not have serious bugs ((Floating objects, invisible objects, ect))
  • Cannot contain pickups or Pedestrian/NPCs ((Vehicles,guns, ect))
  • Cannot use Resized/Rescaled, edited alpha/visiblity or no-collision effect ((It will automaticaly revert back to normal when its uploaded))
  • Only use the Property of IGS ((The dirt parking lot, The gap between IGS and the pink garage))

Format:

Code:
[PHP]Screenshots:
[spoiler][/spoiler] 
25 Objects or more?: Yes/No[/PHP]

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Has this been put through with Overload? Since he owns the property you need his mapping permission, just checking because while I was playing igs was changed multiple times, seemed like he didn't like people editing his property without his consent.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
has this been put through with overload? Since he owns the property you need his mapping permission, just checking because while i was playing igs was changed multiple times, seemed like he didn't like people editing his property without his consent.

shots fireddddddddddddddddd

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Has this been put through with Overload? Since he owns the property you need his mapping permission, just checking because while I was playing igs was changed multiple times, seemed like he didn't like people editing his property without his consent.

Yes, I wouldnt have posted this unless he agreed

shots fireddddddddddddddddd

*DrJoseEvil would dodge.

best mapping gets IGS? yey

No.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I submit dis

Screenshots:
0iPxUJU.png
25 Objects or more?: Yes

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Commenting on DrJoseEvil's Mapping:

- can you make a 2 way pay 'n spray?
- also can you add the old openings in the IGS parking lot? you know the ones when the parking lot was sand and normal - and leave a space for the one stop mod garage thingy

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Commenting on DrJoseEvil's Mapping:

- can you make a 2 way pay 'n spray?
- also can you add the old openings in the IGS parking lot? you know the ones when the parking lot was sand and normal - and leave a space for the one stop mod garage thingy

1st I 'll try that
2nd Its the same one, you blind? I just added a fence so noone drives into the canals

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Took my time, let me know what you think. I think we have a new IGS map if you ask me.

U9Fku8N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png