sUp5rET.png

Ideas for LSPD

Jaque_Martinez

First off, after seeing many RP servers, this server is great. Great admins, players, a great RP community.

One of my favorite things to do is police RP. First off when I was registering for the LSPD, there were too many questions there. I feel like it should be lowered. Second off, I don't know if some have police car mods, but i'm sure I don't have any car mods in, that I can see. If no one else sees them, the server should consider getting them. If I'm plain stupid, and I don't have the cars for a reason, someone please tell me.

Secondly the wait time for LSPD acceptence or decline is already too long. It should be within 12 hours or something, because no one wants to wait 7 days to be accepted into the police dept. (or declined). As I saw in another forum post, there needs to be more cops. I never see any out on the roads. People can get away with doing anything. I feel like if someone wants to be a cop, they take a short quiz and if they get above an 80, they get to join the PD.

Suggested Cars:

CVPI
Dodge Charger
Unmarked Chevy Tahoe
Unmarked CVPI
Bearcat
Mobile Command Unit

Thank you for reading my forum! See you in the longrun!:):):)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
f4 is the mods, you can choose to enable what mod you want.
the police car has a dodge charger on it.

Jaque_Martinez

Yeah I found out. I haven't seen any PD vehicles on the road. I wanna get in PD, but I was told there aren't many people checking the applications. Thats what another forum wrote about. If someone can get me into PD that would be fantastic though.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
" there were too many questions there"

What do you mean?

"Secondly the wait time for LSPD acceptence or decline is already too long. It should be within 12 hours or something"

You may always contact PD if you see Riccardo Whirlen online, or you can even send me a PM. I'm not a robot i have more things to do. And i check them most of the times but mostly it's when you guys are offline. So feel free to contact me if it hasn't been dealt with yet.

" there needs to be more cop"
Obviously we need more cops however.. We don't grow them in our yard or something. If no one is interested then we can't make more then we currently have.

"they take a short quiz and if they get above an 80, they get to join the PD."
We're working on a better system to recruit/promote students however. The biggest problem we face is different GMT's. No one likes to train one person at a time so my rule goes that there needs to be atleast three online before i do training.

This rule is not going to change. If someone is really wanting to join PD they can also go on ride-alongs with officers etc. It's not like you have to stand around and do nothing all day. You can also ask to be set on the forums (if not already) and then you're able to check out our guides there so you can learn already before even getting the training.

Erron

Well Stick people find it kinda boring just going up and down in their cruisers doing almost nothing.How about making some paintball events among the LSPD?How about including some shooting training in the main training?Not just staying in theory,you should step on the practise.How about doing a lot of live recruitments,the time when the playerbase is on it's peak?I am just shooting out some practical ideas.

Jaque_Martinez

Alrighty, thanks for the reply. After seeing yours I can see that I didnt explain some things correctly, but they aren't the most important. If you can get me in PD or something, or check out my application that would be great. Police RP is the only thing I usually do, saying that, I have awhole police clan for GTA 4, but GTA 4 is cr*p. Thanks for your reply.

sUp5rET.png