sUp5rET.png

Idea,check it out.

marco1598753

What do you guys think about a C.I.A faction?
Like the secret side of the goverment,they can listen to peoples calls and know everything about every citizen,And have eyes everywhere,having a sevret base and Identity,and they dont have to show off in areas as CIA only in some special cases like kidnapping someone or something.
they have access to anything and needs skilled players IC and OOC.
They got badges that they can only use when in base to show ranks.
Please think about it :D

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
No, simply because most people can't handle the power they'll get. Just like the government faction. Besides it'd require alot of scripting to. Thanks for your suggestion tho'!

Vercetti

I recall what Stick said most people can't handle the power they'll get, also we don't have a good number of players with good RP skills to manage this kind of faction Besides it'd require a lot of scripting which Stick already mentioned.
You can do the same activities in LSPD so I see no point in making this faction.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
No, simply no. Noone can handle this and if this was a real thing there should be nothing traceable such as badges ect since people will just flash them to get out of trouble with the poe-leace and the fact CIA Is super corrupt and does shoot at cops irl when they deem they have to if its critical to the mission they are on. Anyways this is a simple no unless its Lead Admin+ as members in the faction only which we don't even need due to the fact we don't have any international drug cartels or corrupt politics ect

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
No, simply because most people can't handle the power they'll get. Just like the government faction. Besides it'd require alot of scripting to. Thanks for your suggestion tho'!

A wise man once said ^

sUp5rET.png