sUp5rET.png

I miss the times with the PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
I used to be in the PD as |Dempsey Brooks| But he passed and I aint been in the PD for a long ass Time.
Shall I join or not I don't know... alot of cops just get CK'd it's sad really.. and nothing really happends.
But the main thing was I had soo much fun in the PD it was Awsome!

Tsubaki

I dunno mate, some days are fun but a lot of the times (atleast when I am on it seems) you just drive around waiting for something to happen. Lots of Code 2's though, and QQ isn't in short supply either. The people in the PD though are pretty cool.

Vanilla Bean

Yea, the people where cool man I can't forget that!

The PD is fine, and the officers are simply awesome fellas to work with. The illegal roleplayers though, are at an all time low in my opinion, it's very difficult to get through one roleplay scene without having someone bitch, or power game. If you can handle the bitching, and power gaming you should go for it!

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
The PD is fine, and the officers are simply awesome fellas to work with. The illegal roleplayers though, are at an all time low in my opinion, it's very difficult to get through one roleplay scene without having someone bitch, or power game. If you can handle the bitching, and power gaming you should go for it!

More like ask "Can you handle Vanilla's QQ?" Cause I don't think you can say that illegal roleplayers are at a all time low when you were one of them.

Deli

@Ray - what are you talking about? When I use to roleplay, Vanilla always roleplayed as an police officer. Anyways I reached Sergeant II & SWAT Commander in my time with the Los Santos Police Department, and I dealt with A LOT of childish behavior. If you down to deal with that type of behavior, reinstate.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Talking about her in illegal alts. It was a pain at times.

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
And yet another thread has turned into people shouting at each other who's worse.

Vanilla Bean

Talking about her in illegal alts. It was a pain at times.

dklk9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png