sUp5rET.png

How bad do you want it?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
No not the D... LOL jk

A x3 Donation sale! Several of you have been begging for it the past few days... How bad do you want it?

For the next 24 Hours, We are holding a contest on our Facebook Page... If our most recent post can get 50 Likes, We will hold a 24 Hour x3 donation sale! You have to demand it before it will happen tho! Show us how bad you want it..

Here is the post, Go like it! Share it so your friends can like it too! Once we hit 50 the sale will start, And run through to the next day!

https://www.facebook.com/MultiTheftAutoRoleplay/posts/478074315589231

Thanks!
Server Owner
Overload

E

eLst

Just posting to let everyone know we reached 51 likes, good job!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
You Wanted it!
You got it!
The sale is live! Midnight Tomorrow will be the ending time. 12AM on 2/12/13

Thanks

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
pretty sure $50 was 150 vPoints, how can it be 300 now then? correct me if i'm wrong.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
pretty sure $50 was 150 vPoints, how can it be 300 now then? correct me if i'm wrong.

450 vPoints - 5 Stat Transfers
Normally: 150 vPoints - 5 Stat Transfers

is the price on Google Checkout, I am checking to make sure PayPal matches that now :)

<tbody class="product" jsselect="rows" jsvalues="$quantity:parseInt($this.quantity)" jstcache="1" jsinstance="8">
</tbody>

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
450 vPoints - 5 Stat Transfers
Normally: 150 vPoints - 5 Stat Transfers

is the price on Google Checkout, I am checking to make sure PayPal matches that now :)

<tbody class="product" jsselect="rows" jsvalues="$quantity:parseInt($this.quantity)" jstcache="1" jsinstance="8">
</tbody>

Shouldn't that 5 Stat Transfers, be 15?

sUp5rET.png