HEX Tow'N'Go Application Maxwell Reyes

Disciple

First Name: Maxwell
Last Name:Reyes
Date of birth:05/02/2000
Ethnicity: White
Address:Mason ST, Idlewood- House 7
Phonenumber:543399
Describe yourself in a few sentences:people say i am ambitious. I just like any job that is thrown at me. I am one of a kind and cannot be replaced.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strengths are driving and for this job i have no weaknesses
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [X ] Driver [X] Can i do both? if not, Driver.
Why should you be hired?
Driving and Services are things that i love to do and i am willing to do them for this company
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:No

Do you accept a criminal history check?:Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Maxwell Reyes

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 06/06/2018

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? EDT
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

sUp5rET.png