Not open for further replies.

RCTHUG

First Name: Andrew
Last Name:Batista
Date of birth:15/12/1985
Ethnicity: Mexican
Address:West Broadway Appartments no. 51
Phonenumber:636745
Describe yourself in a few sentences:I like hard jobs , i like to help people and i work alot to get my objectives.Im a good guy

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? nO

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? I have good strenghts.My strenghts are that i never give up and im always ready te learn something new.I also like to help people. My weaknesses are if you are always pushing me i will get angry or if you talk bad about my uncle (Now he is dead).

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X ]
Why should you be hired?Like i said before i should get hired because i like hard jobs like this and i never give up and if its somthing i realy want i will never give up

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:No

Do you accept a criminal history check?:Yes of course

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Andrew Batista

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):17/3/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? - GMT + 0
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?Never

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png