sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - William Tran

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[x]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: William Tran
Phone Number: #869537

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
I am applying for a firearm permit to increase the safety rate of my family, my organization and my family. As the LSES Commissioner, I'll have to protect myself and the organization due to recent events that involves some of the members which includes them as victims of crime. With this permit, it will give me an opportunity to raise the security of the hospital in Los Santos as the guards ((NPC)) are only armed with tazers.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
I would use these firearms for my personal safety for my family and I and also the security of the organization. The City of Los Santos is increasing in gang activity and I do not feel that my organization and my family are safe anymore. With the firearm, I am able to protect myself in many ways that martial arts cannot. This firearm would only be used in self-defense situations and maybe even recreational purposes such as hunting in the forests in Flint County.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
This firearm would be securly stored in a fireproof, locked safe in my house; hidden under my car seat or in the box near the gearbox; in a holster when on duty at the hospital or hunting; in a secure locked safe in the commissioner's office at either the hospital or the fire station.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
The most frequent times that this firearm would be pulled out is for recreational purposes. Another time when this firearm would only be pulled out as a symbol that I am protected. So if any of my members, family or myself is threatened by an armed to be suspect and the police are still responding but are taking a longer time than usual. For example if that suspect were to point out a knife or some sort of physical weapon, I'd pull out the firearm to tell them to stop. If they do not comply and decide to try to assault me, I would only fire my firearm at non-lethal parts of their body and wait for the police to come after verbally telling them to stop.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
There are many situations where i would not pull out my firearm. For example if there was a verbal conflict between two individuals and I am at the scene, I would try to tell them to stop. If it escalates to a physical conflict, then I would put myself in and try to break them up and call the police. Also if I wouldn't pull out a firearm if it was a conflict involving me (only if life threatening).

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

William Tran

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Dear Tran, William

Your application for a gun license has been Accepted! ((Report in game to obtain your gun license.))

sUp5rET.png