sUp5rET.png

Gun license application - Michael Quebec

Jakobsen

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[X]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Michael Quebec
Phone Number: # 442594

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I need a gun to protect my self from the crime on the street.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Hunting, but primarily self protection.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? In a locked safe, or in my verified sideholster.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) During an robbery, in which a person is armed, and threathening somebody on their life, and you would need immediate response to it. Or where a person is threathening over all. Aswell as i'd pull it out if i came across a larger illegal activity, in which several armed people are related, id though still call 911.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) In a situation in which a person is already hurt, and the suspect is gone, or if i saw a kidnapping, or an illegal activity that i wouldnt be able to stop on my own. FX. A bank robbery. Or in a situation where i wouldn't be able to reach for my weapon, if the suspect already had a weapon out.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Jakobsen

Donator
Donator
Just edited something in the situation where i would pull out the gun
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[X]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Michael Quebec
Phone Number: # 442594

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I need a license for when im off duty. I feel unsafe on the streets while off-duty, due to the high crime rates.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Primarily self protection, maybe abit of hunting.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? In my verified sideholster, or in my safe.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
Id pull it out if i was mugged, or attacked. Id only shoot if it was about life or death. Id aswell aquire a hunting rifle for the hunting season, and go hunting with some freinds. I could also pull it out if i saw somebody else being attacked, or threathened on their life, maybe if i saw a store being held up, but i'd only interfer if the suspect attacks the clerk with a deadly weapon.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
If i wouldnt be able to overcome the suspects on my own, or if they were 2-3 persons, being armed with guns. Nor would i pull it out, if i already had a gun pointed at me, as the suspect could trigger anytime. Or if i saw a bank robbery, usually having more than one suspect, i'd call 911, instead of interfering my self.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

sUp5rET.png