sUp5rET.png

[Gun Licence Application] - John Taylor

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[x]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: John Taylor
Phone Number: #486517

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I am applying for a guns license to keep myself safe around the streets of Los Santos. A while back i was getting robbed at my house on Washington st, i was happening to be coming from Idlewood gas station when i noticed two men with a crow bar jumping in to my back garden, as i dident know what to do i shouted at them and they attacked me. So i would like a firearm to prevent these issues from happening,

2. What will you use these firearms for? To keep myself safe in case of a robbery or being attacked.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? It will be stored in a breast holster and when im at my house it will be stored in a gun safe.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If i was coming past a night club and men outside it started to shout bad thing to me and threaten to kill me with a knife and the person made a run for me with the knife in his ha attempting to stab me, i would then upholster my firearm and shout at the man to get down on the ground.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If i was walking past *** St, and i seen two men trying to break in to someones house and they look to be violent, as it is not an immediate threat i would take cover and make sure they can see me and take out my phone and call 911 and tell them my location.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

sUp5rET.png