sUp5rET.png

Graphics conquest

Smrize

I want to make a graphics conquest. I just want to know how many people are here in the forum who can create realy good pictures. I know that I'm not only one so show yourself to the community.

Below, here's a picture. Try to make a copy of it yourself. You can use any fonts, everything. Just try to make similar one. If you fail, try again. I know, everyone can do it. :)

kDYvcdj.png

I

IlikeTrains

+1 Delicious, The patterns he used are of the southern american style of photoshop with just a hint of gibberish to make it that refreshing style of fuck up

Smrize

Deli, try using different photoshopping programs like, Photoshop, Gimp, Cinema 4d, Blender and so on. There are lot of tutorials on youtube.

Mac, not bad.

Anyway, keep them coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase

fucked-bevel.png

I was really starting to disappoint myself after I did the beveling on the M, then the low quality brush :( Couldn't continue after that. But hey, atleast I found the brush you used.

Smrize

Hazard. No need to bevel the letter that hard and use a letter that has sharp edges. To make a letter look little bit more round then just use inside shadow. Simple. I know you're not noob or you're just playin' ;)

sUp5rET.png