sUp5rET.png

Grand Theft Auto IV

Smrize

Hey guys, It's Marco time, which means it's my.... time? Right? Okay? Now.

I've been thinking lately if we can expand our little community. It's the greatest one in the world obviously that where you can roleplay whoever you want.

I don't know this topic very well but I still wanted to ask and know few things about it.

So the idea is that is if Overload can create a GTA:IV roleplay server? That would be fun. Wouldn't it?

So.... there might be problems like
1. SA runs on a toaster but IV wont which means many of the players cant play it.... like me.
2. It will cost like hell so if you want it then you should donate MORE ... I think
3. It's modding would be sooo damn hard... I think

I've been doing some research and found out that there are coming few GTA IV roleplay servers online. I don't know if they ever work out. But what if Ello tried? We can keep both servers.

Also... maybe some community members can help and post some ideas here? Also post your vote on it! Thank you. AAnd... don't judge me or I will... do nothing probably... I think ^^

Thank you for reading MY Marcos topic. Au revoir you little monkeys!

Vanilla Bean

GTA 4 is an extremely resource demanding game, I doubt there would be a good turnout in member player base. Plus, we would need to get new scripters because from what I understand LUA isn't compatible with GTA 4.

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
Nope, I used to play GTA IV all the time... Only LPDFR. It's very very unstable, I have a good PC that can run battle field and all the good shiz. Trust me, my PC is more than capable of handling it and I still crash every 50 minutes or so. It's not stable on any PC and the multiplayer, there's lag, everybody having different .img files and such will make you crash even more. There is also the Simple Native Trainer, that's non RP too, just changing my skin, just spawning a different car, sec, lemme spawn an AK. Oh wait lemme enable God mode. GTA IV RP Server is a big no no... All my reasons above prove it!

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Also most people can't launch it cause GTA 4 requires Windows live for games and that doesn't work for windows 8

Vanilla Bean

Also most people can't launch it cause GTA 4 requires Windows live for games and that doesn't work for windows 8

Windows Live for Games working perfectly for Windows 8. I bought a new graphics card today, then installed GTA IV & Windows Live and it works fine.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Nope, I used to play GTA IV all the time... Only LPDFR. It's very very unstable, I have a good PC that can run battle field and all the good shiz. Trust me, my PC is more than capable of handling it and I still crash every 50 minutes or so. It's not stable on any PC and the multiplayer, there's lag, everybody having different .img files and such will make you crash even more. There is also the Simple Native Trainer, that's non RP too, just changing my skin, just spawning a different car, sec, lemme spawn an AK. Oh wait lemme enable God mode. GTA IV RP Server is a big no no... All my reasons above prove it!

I can not express how correct this man is lol No matter what I did, I was always having problems and crashing atleast once an hour. I've re-installed the game countless times to reset and try again. Like it seemed even once you installed one .img mod, it F'd up everything related to it, like if you put a car mod in, you got the Taxi Bug (Only Taxis spawn in traffic) It was insane, the exact reason I just gave up on that game.

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
I can not express how correct this man is lol No matter what I did, I was always having problems and crashing atleast once an hour. I've re-installed the game countless times to reset and try again. Like it seemed even once you installed one .img mod, it F'd up everything related to it, like if you put a car mod in, you got the Taxi Bug (Only Taxis spawn in traffic) It was insane, the exact reason I just gave up on that game.

Why thank you!

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Windows Live for Games working perfectly for Windows 8. I bought a new graphics card today, then installed GTA IV & Windows Live and it works fine.

For me when I try to run GTA 4 i always get error 2000 not able to launch and when I try to launch windows live for games it says the wslogin is out of date and so i try update it and i download it and it doesn't install

sUp5rET.png