First attempt at modding -SAPD cruiser

Nuby

Donator
Donator
NLLCq5M.jpg

xinFiyD.jpg

can I get some ideas? because this looks like shit haha

pickens

Make some mods for all the law enfrocement factions and who knows maybe they will be added one day if small enough :D xD

Semih

Donator
Donator
The first one is...eh...but they second one is good actually. However I'd prefer old SPD Dodge Chargers to be re-added, since they were the dopest shit around here.

E

eLst

The first one is...eh...but they second one is good actually. However I'd prefer old SPD Dodge Chargers to be re-added, since they were the dopest shit around here.

Ikr, they were amazing, the SASD ones were dope too.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
I am a fan of the notorious Crown Victoria, I also feel it fits best with the server, maybe we can get it added if I learn to make it into a small file. I choose the Vic because it' the most widely used police interceptor and so people don't QQ about PD having a "brand new" car as they did when PD had the chargers.

Alright, well Thanks you all for the support, I will be updating my latest attempts, I NEED FEEDBACK AND IDEAS! :)

A

Audi

Ah YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, More lag.. (unless we can get a mod toggler. :D), Looks good though.

A

Audi

Yep. The Mod Toggler, I Hope It Will Be There Lol.

All capitals at the front of the words. LOLOLOL :p

sUp5rET.png