Donator
KEohGbY.png

Dinapoli days can't be forgotten.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
KEohGbY.png

Dinapoli days can't be forgotten.

Yup. Here's a classic from like 3 years ago from when I was a still a soldier..(and trainee GM) This would've been only a few months after Dinapoi was formed originally. Back in the days when MTA:RP had like 35 people daily and like 60-100 on the weekends
JUqCRSE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Damn the memories... I had dozens of pictures from 2013 but sadly deleted them :( I miss the times when Torecee and Bunny lead LSPD, where illegal and legal RP were actually balanced and PD were hard to kill. Nowadays they're afraid to enter a single code 2...

Who said we're afraid of a C2? we just know what to expect, a gunfight.

but I do have some favorite moments, probably the Los Santos Cartel with Subby D and the old Blackout days

Subby D

When Sneaky Castro was admin and would black out on xanax and land helicopters at IGS. But mainly selling guns, always liked a good rp involving dat cheese son. Alot of funny ass moments happened at Subby D's pleasure dome we had parties and one time some dude showed up with a chainsaw and started murdering people and then the fucking cops came and saw a mob of Italian's with guns and all the illegal activity going on and we had to flee from the roof in a chopper like a boss.

Bartiex

I guess almost all moments where fun. Ehmmm... Ye, hows everybody doing anyways. Ya'll some tough ass nigguhs sticking around with five players online.

Anyways, had awesome times with all these guys, Malachi, Modelsport, Lazzo, Jose (U fuckin' funny mofuka) Ye. HERRO!

BILBO U FUCKING SWAGGINS!

Malachi

I guess almost all moments where fun. Ehmmm... Ye, hows everybody doing anyways. Ya'll some tough ass nigguhs sticking around with five players online.

Anyways, had awesome times with all these guys, Malachi, Modelsport, Lazzo, Jose (U fuckin' funny mofuka) Ye. HERRO!

Come back man. :rolleyes:

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator

You da first nigguh I ever done some relationship RP with, Zeng and your biker chick alt (Don't kill me, forgot her name :x) was liek Christine or some shit rofl no idea it was way back in 2014 tho

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
When Sneaky Castro was admin and would black out on xanax and land helicopters at IGS. But mainly selling guns, always liked a good rp involving dat cheese son. Alot of funny ass moments happened at Subby D's pleasure dome we had parties and one time some dude showed up with a chainsaw and started murdering people and then the fucking cops came and saw a mob of Italian's with guns and all the illegal activity going on and we had to flee from the roof in a chopper like a boss.

That Goat Cheese boa

sUp5rET.png