sUp5rET.png

Early March Administrator Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

toshiba2

Banned User
Congratulations, lots of well deserving players in that list. As for the demotions keep working at it for a promotion. Very satisfying update.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Why was I denied? I just wanna know so I can improve.

OK, let me tell you how it works. Once you apply, the next stage is is voting. That's where the administrators post your admin history, all your character's and time played within the server.. Then they post their opinion if you would make a good candidate for Admin or not, and if you do not get enough positive votes, then you're denied basically. I'm not sure if they give the exact reason why you was denied, so i guess it's up to you to improve on your own by being active within the community, and not getting punished by the administrators for like breaking the rules and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lime11

OK, let me tell you how it works. Once you apply, the next stage is is voting. That's where the administrators post your admin history, all your character's and time played within the server.. Then they post their opinion if you would make a good candidate for Admin or not, and if you do not get enough positive votes, then you're denied basically. I'm not sure if they give the exact reason why you was denied, so i guess it's up to you to improve on your own by being active within the community, and not getting punished by the administrators for like breaking the rules and what not.

Yeh i got jailed once for "DM" when i braked in front of a bike and he went into me and called me DM and i got jailed. And then i got jailed for saying lSPD noob. Lk srsly.
What a joke. I stopped playing on the server after this lol.

Semih

Donator
Donator
Yeh i got jailed once for "DM" when i braked in front of a bike and he went into me and called me DM and i got jailed. And then i got jailed for saying lSPD noob. Lk srsly.
What a joke. I stopped playing on the server after this lol.

You just revealed the reason yourself, QQ'ing and raging a lot...ragequitting, k bye. You would never get admin with that attidute. Your app was decent but you have to fix that attidute before you become an administrator.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
You just revealed the reason yourself, QQ'ing and raging a lot...ragequitting, k bye. You would never get admin with that attidute. Your app was decent but you have to fix that attidute before you become an administrator.

Words of advice from the man himself :p

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Congratulations to all the new admins. I know what I have too do to get my app accepted, but it will take a while for that to happen. I'm starrting to get my grammar better and etc.. but congratulations to all the new admins, hopefully there would be alot more reports accepted more than them going to expire.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sincerely:

Dsmoked

Big Macs

Banned User
Dominique, we all wanted to be a Admin, everyone applied...so yeah :p but i wish i made it i thought mine was awesome :)

A

Audi

Com'mon.. Really. You've taken a whole page, and basically wrote it. I mean your writing more here then you prolly did on your admin application. They prolly had no intentions to hurt your feelings. I mean com'mon though.

Can you think how many players are here, like a billion, and like 0.9 billion signed up for admin. SO, they only choose a little bit of them. They can't accept 1 billion, only a million or so. So please stop crying about admin..
I didn't get admin, see me on the floor, complaining? No, didn't think so. Kthxbye!

Semih

Donator
Donator
Kinda unprofessional to ruin someones Clean record because Lead+ admins let them run around and ajail people without proper training.
Im not even QQing. My attitude was fine before it got denied, no QQz. SO dont even try and play it like its bcz im Telling you wats up now. U guys just pick who you are freinds with ingame, no matter how their app really is. But im not even gonna argue with you dude. I just had to say my 2cents and thats it.

Your statement is invalid, how can you comment on their apps without seeing them. And if they fail at trial period = removal, so yeah, invalid statement. If you have concerns about trial admins please use www.mtaroleplay.com/ticketcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png