Donation Sales and Where they are going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
After a recent admin meeting, we have came to the conclusion that our players are ONLY donating during sales, and we understand, yes that makes the most sense.. But the problem is, players are EXPECTING us to do a sale now, pretty much all the time.. So we have came to the conclusion that we have killed the economy of our vPoints...

For this reason, we will No Longer run a x3 sale, Maybe once per year for Christmas, but that is all..
As for Doubles we are going to limit these to no more than once per month, but we will aim for less.

We are going to do ONE Final donation sale today, x2 sale, for 24 Hours. This will be the last sale for a long while. We want to give everyone a fair chance to take advantage of it, before we end it for a real long time. But our attempt to do this is to generate a Normal Flow of donations, instead of only during sales.

Thanks
Overload

Camega

Donator
Donator
Makes sense, let's just hope it doesn't result in all donations being held off until christmas. :x

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Makes sense, let's just hope it doesn't result in all donations being held off until christmas. :x
Hahaha, well if that's the case, then we wont EVER do it, cuz we wont make it till Christmas lmao

A

Audi

I think this is a bad Idea... EVERYONE, has a chance to donate on a x3 donation. And x2. I think this will bring less money to the server.. Bad Idea.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The sale has been extended due to website downtime...

Instead of us ending them forever, we may re adjust our rates so that you get a good deal ALL the time :p

pickens

I think we should re adjust prices and amount of vpoints but keep the ones we also have or just adjust vpoint amount and keep prices

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Sale is now closed, We will review the normal prices in the next few days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png