sUp5rET.png

Donation Discussions

Vanilla Bean

It's about time we have some donation perks that don't give other players disadvantages, also perks that don't give players excessive advantages. So if you have any please discuss below.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
This again... Why would somebody donate (other than to simply support the server) unless they expected SOME sort of advantage for something, even if its saving 10k on speeding tickets

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I personally thought the radio station donation perk was awesome.

We thought hard about it :) We wish it could've been a free perk or something factions get, but it costs quite a bit to host them (at least when you're running a non-profit server).

Vanilla Bean

We thought hard about it :) We wish it could've been a free perk or something factions get, but it costs quite a bit to host them (at least when you're running a non-profit server).

Perks like the radio station are perfectly fine, I support perks like this %100. Think of more as to where a player just doesn't get an in-game stat whore advantage over others. I'll honestly tell you guys why OUR community has lost so many members, it's because all of this Pay2Win shit like donating for cars, speedmods, shit like that. And the ones who don't understand why we've lost so many members are the ones who enjoy and love the luxury of Pay2Win when in reality it makes legitimate roleplayers want to leave the server. And I'm just being honest, and not trying to be a dick. I hope you see this as actual input not QQing, because if you see this as QQing you couldn't ever be so wrong.

And this isn't only my thoughts multiple other members who use to play here have the exact same thoughts, and explained to me that this is why they left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Why, why, why? Every time I come on the forum, I see a new freaking suggestion by you.

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
Why, why, why? Every time I come on the forum, I see a new freaking suggestion by you.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Kdog, but it's true, like you come back to MTA:RP, and right away, make those useless posts, like why? J-Just why?

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Ok I understand Vanilia has a bad rep on here but that doesn't mean he/she can't post a discussion thread to talk about ways to improve the server. Thats like saying you have freedom but then you start bitching at that person because he is using his freedom of speech. Let the kid make a fucking discussion thread if he wants to, Don't bitch at him/her because he is making a thread If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say shit, Just ignore the thread and in a day or two it will be forgotten about.

Now my donation idea: Have tokens like a unflip token, or a refill car token

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Ok I understand Vanilia has a bad rep on here but that doesn't mean he/she can't post a discussion thread to talk about ways to improve the server. Thats like saying you have freedom but then you start bitching at that person because he is using his freedom of speech. Let the kid make a fucking discussion thread if he wants to, Don't bitch at him/her because he is making a thread If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say shit, Just ignore the thread and in a day or two it will be forgotten about.

Now my donation idea: Have tokens like a unflip token, or a refill car token
Yeah ummm, I already suggested this EXACT thing in another thread...

Vanilla Bean

If speaking logical truth gives me a "bad reputation" than so be it. Reach out to the rest of the MTA community not just they players here at MTA:RP, they'll spit the exact same visions as I am to you.

sUp5rET.png