sUp5rET.png

[COMPETITION] MTA RP Logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Since we do not currently have a logo that represents us, this means we can open this competition for all of you guys/gals.

Basically.....we need a Logo!

Rules/Guidelines
  • 400 x 400 pixels
  • Saved in the .png image format
  • Not a solid background of color (so no solid white or black etc.... make some parts transparent)
  • Do NOT copy other logos from the internet
  • Please make it a high quality image.

This competition will close on the 25th September with the winner announced shortly after.
The winner will receive 15 vPoints as a reward for making the logo.

This logo will be used in the new forum banner (There will be a competition for this after the winner of the logo competition is declared, since it will have the logo in it). It will be also used in game on the scoreboard, as well as on the speedometer. It may also be placed on the login screen!

Reply to this thread with your image!

Last edited by a moderator:

toothferry

a logo with ping that says 9999 in red or just text MTAroleplay and under it in small text "#1 Downtime server, -= CONNECTION ERROR =-" The logo should also be reflected down due to the downtime all the time.. makes sense, :)

L

lemonsisi

a logo with ping that says 9999 in red or just text MTAroleplay and under it in small text "#1 Downtime server, -= CONNECTION ERROR =-" The logo should also be reflected down due to the downtime all the time.. makes sense, :)

Great idea!!

toothferry

Yea, what about this, its about the idea not the graphics.

2j3o3uh.jpg

Dobs

Banned User
*NOTE* I will keep adding logos to this same reply, so keep looking back to the first page for new ones! *NOTE*

Logo A

Non Transparent Version

Transparent Version

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Logo B

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Logo C

Logo D

Logo E

Logo F

Logo G

Logo H

Logo I

Logo J

Logo K

mtarp.png

Original file is supposed to be transparent, but for some reason the background kept screwing me over, this will be the end result.

R

Raptor

Raptor's Work ~ Jake Richards

Logo 1
28rflsz.png

Logo 2
muu492.png

Logo 3
15vudc.png

Logo 4
dea0b8.png

Logo 5
qqqsrt.png

If you decide to use one of these, just ask and I will remove my watermark and give it to you. The watermark is just to protect the work.
If you want a custom one or something else, give me more detail on which you would like and I will work on it to the best of my abilities.

There may be chances where more will be uploaded.

Callum

Well its best to put them in this thread, the deadline is the 25th September, so there is still 9 more days left yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png