sUp5rET.png

Command to enter/exit interiors.

Storm

I would like to see two command, added into the interior-system. They will come in handy for players who prefer commands of keys, and it will allow for players to enter/exit interiors with different keys if they choose to bind them to another key.

/enter > this command allows you to enter an interior when standing near the interior's arrow.
/exit > this command allows you to exit an interior when standing near the exit doors.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
-1 Why in the hell type something when you press one button and POOF your In? No point to this.

Storm

-1 Why in the hell type something when you press one button and POOF your In? No point to this.

No need to disapprove of this Kdog549. Still have it so F and ENTER key allows you to enter/exit interiors. But also have commands so you can enter/exit interiors as well. There are 0 disadvantages! Please provide some constructive criticism if you're going to not support a suggestion.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Can you tell me advantages of typing a CMD when you press one key? Sorry, but it makes no sense to me.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
-1, even though it probably wouldn't take too long to script, it would still be a waste of time.

Sorry boo-boo. This is MTA, not SAMP :p

-1 this is not samp (which fully relies on commands), this is MTAsa... MTA is superior to samp due to the ways that people can script. No use for this

sUp5rET.png