sUp5rET.png

CK Rule Change | Bind Requirments

Chaoss

The real MVP
After going through the suggestion thread and picking a few that were immediately possible, we have decided to do the following.

When can I be CK'd, And how can I CK Others?

The CK rule is being changed yet again. It is now possible to CK PD without them being in SWAT Gear. Under good reason of course, you cannot break the first resort rule. Which means killing a cop because they pulled over your friend or when your pulled over is NOT a good enough reason to be shooting cops. Once you shoot a cop you are put into a CK Situation aswell. We took great consideration to changing the Illegal RP at IGS rule, but we decided against it due to the number of DM Jails we have to issue out, and how our playerbase is not the most experienced of roleplayers at a given moment. Killing a cop when they are raiding your house with your stash of weapons IS a valid reason to shoot a officer. But you should not be killing them for no good reasons... this will be enforced.

Teamspeak Bind Requirements

In the thread many people demanded that TS not be used for IC. But most of the PD depends on the teamspeak channels to communicate properly so this will not be changed. However, all members are REQUIRED to press a bind or roleplay when they are talking in teamspeak.
/me would reach for his radio and press the PTT button on the side, then speak into it
If the player roleplays /do What would I hear?
The officer must respond with what he said ICly in Teamspeak. It is now MG if you talk IC in teamspeak without a bind similar to this.

More to come..

We are still getting through what we can and cannot do. One thing that is almost sure to be coming is for Tickets to be bound to cars and not be done by payday, but instead be visible to Officers to see how much Unpaid tickets you have on that vehicle. You will have to go to the PD and pay off the fine or you will get the car itself impounded. This is still in the works though, and like I said, "Almost for sure" ;)

Thanks for all the feedback! We appreciate it.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Teamspeak Bind Requirements

In the thread many people demanded that TS not be used for IC. But most of the PD depends on the teamspeak channels to communicate properly so this will not be changed. However, all members are REQUIRED to press a bind or roleplay when they are talking in teamspeak.

If the player roleplays /do What would I hear?
The officer must respond with what he said ICly in Teamspeak. It is now MG if you talk IC in teamspeak without a bind similar to this.
I think this still needs to be changed again

Why should the person infront off the cop ask to hear what he already given in Teamspeak?

I think the rule should be

Unless you are in a cop chase, all communication should be used /r

It's not hard to type all it out as it should become 2nd nature, because otherwise while you asking what was said the cops already ontop of you before you even know what was said, which is power gaming to the high degree.

Some people will also use delay tactics aswell even though they told it on TS they will type slower so that it gives the cops more chance to get their suspect, I seen it all during RP here and other servers, it stinks

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I think this still needs to be changed again

Why should the person infront off the cop ask to hear what he already given in Teamspeak?

I think the rule should be

Unless you are in a cop chase, all communication should be used /r

It's not hard to type all it out as it should become 2nd nature, because otherwise while you asking what was said the cops already ontop of you before you even know what was said, which is power gaming to the high degree.

Some people will also use delay tactics aswell even though they told it on TS they will type slower so that it gives the cops more chance to get their suspect, I seen it all during RP here and other servers, it stinks

This was original policy, but as things degraded radio isn't really used anymore. This is what most people seem to not understand. There isn't anyone talking on TS about stuff or on Skype or anything else, they just don't use it period. Mostly all of the MG I'd say would be blamed on faction chat.. If you see radio traffic, it's almost always a bind, if you see people on TS, $50 to Ello says they're off duty or not even cops.

That's simply how it really is, the police factions are the same as illegal factions in a sense, they just get free weapons and generally follow most of the law.

Smrize

That ticket bind is useless. You see, some people have low PC's or internet what causes people lagging. Because of that, some people will have alot of tickets. Even if they wont speed.

My example is what happened to me is when I was driving with my Hermes. I was heading towards LSES from IGS and police speedcam caught me speeding 132km/h. But Hermes goes only 120km/h. It happened when I lagged for a moment. So think about it. I'd not script it in.

Deli

That ticket bind is useless. You see, some people have low PC's or internet what causes people lagging. Because of that, some people will have alot of tickets. Even if they wont speed.

My example is what happened to me is when I was driving with my Hermes. I was heading towards LSES from IGS and police speedcam caught me speeding 132km/h. But Hermes goes only 120km/h. It happened when I lagged for a moment. So think about it. I'd not script it in.

How do you know that you were going that fast? xD

Chaoss

The real MVP
Oh ya, and all Donator systems fixed. /don, Tokens, Namecolor, and all stuff with VIP are working properly now.

Mittell's scripting.. My god.

EDIT: And also i added Custom Phone Numbers to F7

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Oh ya, and all Donator systems fixed. /don, Tokens, Namecolor, and all stuff with VIP are working properly now.

Mittell's scripting.. My god.

EDIT: And also i added Custom Phone Numbers to F7

LOL. 'Boot time, what can you expect from a high dutchmen though.

Robh8

The new TS bind is really good.BUT this raises a question:How do we know are they using TS or not?(when they'r not even using the bind).This only gives more headache to admins.Since alot of people in TS are not even using they Account name or IC name what makes the identification even harder.And the most important part:How do you know was he/she MG-ing or not?And what kind of proof is needed to report a person for TS MG?

Chaoss

The real MVP
We don't. Its the same it was before, if you ask a cop how he knew you were somewhere and they can't provide proof that they rped their TS then it's considered MG

HONDAtics

Well,i wanna suggest this;

Temporary CK

If you died in a car accident or some sort of non CK situations.

you get temporary CK/'d for like 1 or 2 hours max.

And if you get killed in a police shootout or something you get CK/'d for 1 week or 1 month or 2 months.

you can use perk to remove the time.

you can still use perk to move everything to another char.

its like better for people like me who is not able to donate.

Chaoss

The real MVP

Temporary CK

And if you get killed in a police shootout or something you get CK/'d for 1 week or 1 month or 2 months.

We have /recovery for that

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

Temporary CK

This would actually be kinda cool.. Temporary CK so its like laying in Coma or sitting in hospital.. You know your alive but cant do anything :D

sUp5rET.png