sUp5rET.png

Changes to going Inactive

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Every MTA server at some point has someone who goes inactive, whether it be for family or personal reasons, or just flat out bored. In the past we have had a system to automatically delete your cars and sell your houses for inactivity, to give others a fair chance to own them.. We have made a small change to that!

As of now your Vehicles will NOT be deleted anymore. After your character has not logged in for 28 days, Your car will go in to our new system called the Repo System. Your car will be placed on the list of repos that Hex can go pick up. Your car will be stored in the hex impound indefinitely. (We no longer delete cars from Hex's Impound either) You will be able to unimpound your vehicles when you return to being active.

Houses are still being force sold after 30 days of Inactivity, So please remember to /sellproperty IF you plan to go inactive, so you do not loose ALL of your money from it.

Thanks,
Overload.

Last edited by a moderator:

DBoy814

Finally we won't have to hear people bitch about losing all of their things. Now it will only be their house they bitch about

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Word of Caution: Since bicycles cannot be impounded, THOSE will indeed be deleted until such plan is made or changes made that don't require this.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Word of Caution: Since bicycles cannot be impounded, THOSE will indeed be deleted until such plan is made or changes made that don't require this.
Bicycles are like 200$, Theyll get over it :D

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I put nitro, gold spinner rims, and diamond seat on that bitch, I demand a 1 mill refund, kthx.

Fuck that, I put rockets on that bitch, and wings. It even has holders for my Fried Chicken. I make it fly and I throw the chicken all over the place. I DEMAND 1 billion! bai

Penguin

Donator
Donator
So, I'm guessing that people that had their stuff deleted in the past don't get refunds, even with proof? ;p

sUp5rET.png