sUp5rET.png

JohnC

Donator
Donator
I talked to Overload, if i am able to on Friday..

I will be hosting a live stream of either Life of a MTA:RP admin, or MTA:RP Life of Louie Anderson, on Twitch. I will confirm if it is happening or not on Thursday, PM me if you have ideas on what i can do on the live stream, or people you want me to interview (Like Overload maybe ;o), ect.

Happy two years everyone!

~JohnC

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Alright, I have Most of Saturday in place, as far as My part goes.

There will be a Destruction Derby held at LVMS, and immediately following, a 50KM/42 lap race at SASS (both in LV, all of it will be carried out IC)

For the derby, First come first serve, Additional vehicles will be created IF NEEDED. No registration needed.

After the derby, the race will be run, and it will be modeled after a real race. Complete with an invocation, National Anthem, and Military Fly-by. Registration is required.
Anyone interested in RACING, View this forum:
http://www.forums.mtarp.co/forumdisplay.php?429-San-Andreas-Racing-Association

I will hand-pick people for any staff-related positions for this day only. The derby (If started as scheduled) should not last more than 30 minutes, but I'm giving 3 hours work room anyway to prepare.

The full schedule for the race is found on this forum as well in the Race Schedule area. Driver registration is found in the Applications area, and the rules are all laid out throughout the forum area. Read up if you plan on racing, No warnings will be issued in-Game, as all forseeable conditions are posted in this forum. (IN other words, NonRP, Powergaming, and the like will be instant jails during the racing/derby events as we will not have time to question people, and we do expect you all to conduct yourselves maturely.)

Rockey

Alright, I have Most of Saturday in place, as far as My part goes.

There will be a Destruction Derby held at LVMS, and immediately following, a 50KM/42 lap race at SASS (both in LV, all of it will be carried out IC)

For the derby, First come first serve, Additional vehicles will be created IF NEEDED. No registration needed.

After the derby, the race will be run, and it will be modeled after a real race. Complete with an invocation, National Anthem, and Military Fly-by. Registration is required.
Anyone interested in RACING, View this forum:
http://www.forums.mtarp.co/forumdisplay.php?429-San-Andreas-Racing-Association

I will hand-pick people for any staff-related positions for this day only. The derby (If started as scheduled) should not last more than 30 minutes, but I'm giving 3 hours work room anyway to prepare.

The full schedule for the race is found on this forum as well in the Race Schedule area. Driver registration is found in the Applications area, and the rules are all laid out throughout the forum area. Read up if you plan on racing, No warnings will be issued in-Game, as all forseeable conditions are posted in this forum. (IN other words, NonRP, Powergaming, and the like will be instant jails during the racing/derby events as we will not have time to question people, and we do expect you all to conduct yourselves maturely.)

That's nice. <3 Good luck in this.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This is to remind everyone, Today is the LAST Day to register for the race at the superspeedway. Nobody has registered for it, so If I have less than 5 registered drivers, the race is cancelled. Remember, YOU HAVE TO register AHEAD for the race. The DERBY does not require registration.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Just a small update on this!

We are finally out of debt from when we had those disputes with Lucas, Everything has been paid in full as of today!
We also only have 2 more spots open for buying admin at 50% off!

sUp5rET.png