sUp5rET.png

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Last year, at our one year mark, we forgot completely about doing any sort of celebration for One year of staying alive! This year we knew that our Two Year mark was around April, so we had just planned on celebrating around the first of April.
Well today, Curiosity got the best of me, and I started checking our Database for the OLDEST logs available.

In our first few months (Until May 2012) nothing in our server was logged the way it is now, and unfortunately we do not have an EXACT date of when the server opened! The only thing we have is the date that I registered, Which was March 1, 2012.

Basically, We don't know what day the server Officially opened. We feel like about two weeks is a reasonable guess.

So, March 14-16 We will be doing a few special things in order to celebrate two years. The celebration will include:
  • Triple Donation Sale for the entire weekend March 14-16 (All donation perks above $10 will be worth triple the normal amount)
  • 50% Off Admin donation - For the first 5 People only! The cost for admin will be $125.00. This price will automatically revert back after the first 5 are sold.
  • The GM team will be brought back to life on Friday, This will also be at a great discount for those who wish to buy the rank.
  • We will also be holding small events in game for the duration of the weekend.
  • Stamina will be added with the ability to gain stamina through editable/drinkable items

We will announce weekend IG events on the forums before hand, once we have them fully planned out. Stay tuned to the Server News / Updates section for more info on these events, as we get closer.

If you are interested in helping for this event, Please begin applying for factions like LSES or HEX, Both will be a needed thing next weekend, as we plan to keep these Events IC!

It has been a great two years! And we look forward to Two more great years! See you guys In game :)
Overload

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
I'm coming!

zuba_running_animation_by_bennythebeast-d5mhh2h.gif

18+ ONLY!
running-boy.gif

Callum

Looking at the old Linux files....here are a few of the starting logs, 28th of April seems to be the official server opening date

[2012-04-28 23:18] DJDeven\Jasper_Jones -> ~World #1 - City Guide - 1 - First server item movement

[2012-04-28 23:28] [MAKEVEH] Jasper_Jones created car #1 (Infernus) - Owner: Jasper_Jones - First vehicle creation

[2012-04-29 11:35] [/SETINTERIORPRICE] Drew/Anthony_Risso set the interiorprice of 1 to 600000 - First interior creation

[2012-04-29 20:14] ADVERT: Hi i wanna test something. ((Jeff Greene )) - First Advert

[2012-04-30 15:09] [PD/ARREST] Dynamic Rank #1 Jeff_Greene jailed Jeff Greene for 1 minute(s). Reason: hi - First arrest

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

One of the longest lasting RP server on MTA. I appreciate everyone who helped contribute to MTA:RP!

Storm

The GM Team is being brought back! thank god. We need the GM team desperately to tame these noobies!

Best RP server evvvveeeeeeerrrrrrr. I look forward to the events (if I haz time to come on). This server shall continue growing and growing. I look forward to working with gamemasters since there would be more help for players :D

masterchief

Last year, at our one year mark, we forgot completely about doing any sort of celebration for One year of staying alive! This year we knew that our Two Year mark was around April, so we had just planned on celebrating around the first of April.
Well today, Curiosity got the best of me, and I started checking our Database for the OLDEST logs available.

In our first few months (Until May 2012) nothing in our server was logged the way it is now, and unfortunately we do not have an EXACT date of when the server opened! The only thing we have is the date that I registered, Which was March 1, 2012.

Basically, We don't know what day the server Officially opened. We feel like about two weeks is a reasonable guess.

So, March 14-16 We will be doing a few special things in order to celebrate two years. The celebration will include:
  • Triple Donation Sale for the entire weekend March 14-16 (All donation perks above $10 will be worth triple the normal amount)
  • 50% Off Admin donation - For the first 5 People only! The cost for admin will be $125.00. This price will automatically revert back after the first 5 are sold.
  • The GM team will be brought back to life on Friday, This will also be at a great discount for those who wish to buy the rank.
  • We will also be holding small events in game for the duration of the weekend.
  • Stamina will be added with the ability to gain stamina through editable/drinkable items

We will announce weekend IG events on the forums before hand, once we have them fully planned out. Stay tuned to the Server News / Updates section for more info on these events, as we get closer.

If you are interested in helping for this event, Please begin applying for factions like LSES or HEX, Both will be a needed thing next weekend, as we plan to keep these Events IC!

It has been a great two years! And we look forward to Two more great years! See you guys In game :)
Overload
March 1st is my birthday lol

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I am proud to announce that the San Andreas Racing Association will be hosting 2 events in celebration of MTA:RP's 2nd birthday.

The plans are still being made, But The events will take place at San Andreas Superspeedway (The exterior mapped track in Eastern LV) AND/OR Las Venturas Motor Speedway (The LV Stadium, Western LV)

Overload and I will plan something around, And I will hand-select some staff members, and set up a schedule for racing events, and potentially a special event. I will re-activate the currently disabled forum area for SARA so that the schedule and registration can be posted and publicly accessible.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
At the moment We have script plans to roll out on Friday, and a few events planned already for Saturday. We are still working out the details of sunday. We will make new threads for each day, and detail their events.

sUp5rET.png